Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | NEW GAME [] THE GREAT EXPERIMENT
Welcome to the Great Experiment.

Basically, it is a challenge that may take a long span of time. Your objectives are:

1. Get a dragon of every breed with every XXX color. (E.G, an Imperial with XXX Mulberry)

2. Buy genes for these dragons, so they seem... Well, not an XXX.

3. Create for yourself, when complete, a sign that says 'I completed the Great Experiment!' with a link to the account it was completed on.
Welcome to the Great Experiment.

Basically, it is a challenge that may take a long span of time. Your objectives are:

1. Get a dragon of every breed with every XXX color. (E.G, an Imperial with XXX Mulberry)

2. Buy genes for these dragons, so they seem... Well, not an XXX.

3. Create for yourself, when complete, a sign that says 'I completed the Great Experiment!' with a link to the account it was completed on.
Herro. I am a noob. Pls luv me. :)
@Intoxicating
You might wanna consider turning this into a scrying game
@Intoxicating
You might wanna consider turning this into a scrying game
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
[quote name="Intoxicating" date=2016-02-06 14:39:28] a link to the account it was completed on. [/quote] I think you should change the wording; this implies multi-accounting ^^'
Intoxicating wrote on 2016-02-06:
a link to the account it was completed on.

I think you should change the wording; this implies multi-accounting ^^'
2drwvZa.png
Ah, I get the trouble. Problem is, I'd think 80% of the people on this game multi-account...

Anyway, unless you want to exalt all your dragons and start anew... Chances are you'd have no space for that.
Ah, I get the trouble. Problem is, I'd think 80% of the people on this game multi-account...

Anyway, unless you want to exalt all your dragons and start anew... Chances are you'd have no space for that.
Herro. I am a noob. Pls luv me. :)