Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dom is a hard battle
people are really desperate to win this dom
someone bought my dragon for 25kT for fodder
i mean
is it even worth it?
people are really desperate to win this dom
someone bought my dragon for 25kT for fodder
i mean
is it even worth it?
earthshieldl.png
is any game really worth winning?

i mean i could be spending time with my family, learning something new, having once in a lifetime experiences

but nope here i am in this dragon war

wherever u get ur digs man
is any game really worth winning?

i mean i could be spending time with my family, learning something new, having once in a lifetime experiences

but nope here i am in this dragon war

wherever u get ur digs man
QQnBZuq.gif
@Soviett
I was selling fodder for 30k yesterday. Other Screaming Spitfires are setting their prices even higher, in the 40k t+ range, and they're selling. This is how the really big dom battles between rich flights get at the end of the week. Hatchling prices go nuts (LAH 6800t atop), untrained adults prices are even higher, and prices for trained adults are just insane.
@Soviett
I was selling fodder for 30k yesterday. Other Screaming Spitfires are setting their prices even higher, in the 40k t+ range, and they're selling. This is how the really big dom battles between rich flights get at the end of the week. Hatchling prices go nuts (LAH 6800t atop), untrained adults prices are even higher, and prices for trained adults are just insane.
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
@ansela
this is ridiculous, you spend so much on a dragon, exalt and get nearly nothing for it. and for what? for a small discount.
this is why I don't take part in the dom battles :T
but well, I'm going to sell my fodder for 30kT and get some monies.
@ansela
this is ridiculous, you spend so much on a dragon, exalt and get nearly nothing for it. and for what? for a small discount.
this is why I don't take part in the dom battles :T
but well, I'm going to sell my fodder for 30kT and get some monies.
earthshieldl.png
@Soviett
It's not to get the discount. We do it to win. :P
@Soviett
It's not to get the discount. We do it to win. :P
Who cares why they spend so much? I made 450k in one day
I love dom battles
Who cares why they spend so much? I made 450k in one day
I love dom battles
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
It just adds another dimension to the game - I think it's fun. So far the dom pushes I have enjoyed most haven't involved my flight - it's the tightly fought ones, like this one, that are exciting.

(And as a bonus I get to sell my dragons at a premium..)
It just adds another dimension to the game - I think it's fun. So far the dom pushes I have enjoyed most haven't involved my flight - it's the tightly fought ones, like this one, that are exciting.

(And as a bonus I get to sell my dragons at a premium..)
Please note - the k comes before the s in my username (I don't get pings if you ping breesky :( )

icon.gif
Last edited on May 05, 2016 13:43:47 by Noki
icon.gif