Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Familiars & Baldwin 14!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82
OH MY GOD.

So many gorgeous familiars! And those Alchemist Tools are everything I've ever wanted!! O_O
OH MY GOD.

So many gorgeous familiars! And those Alchemist Tools are everything I've ever wanted!! O_O
nYqoHFj.png
YESS!!
YESS!!
these familiars are gorgeous omg
these familiars are gorgeous omg
Welp... I'm having a hard time getting any one of the new familiars at all. I really just want the Bearded Yeti, and I'm going on a hiatus soon so I just wish I'd get that one even if it takes a Nocturne egg or two.
Anyhow, I haven't mentioned it earlier I think, so congrats to the winners :)
Welp... I'm having a hard time getting any one of the new familiars at all. I really just want the Bearded Yeti, and I'm going on a hiatus soon so I just wish I'd get that one even if it takes a Nocturne egg or two.
Anyhow, I haven't mentioned it earlier I think, so congrats to the winners :)
oh my gosh.. i need
oh my gosh.. i need
@undel @xhaztol Hey, there seems to be a mistake... the Rosetail camien is definitely my entry (6th post on this page: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1653985/114 )
It looks like there was just a simple screenname mixup?
@undel @xhaztol Hey, there seems to be a mistake... the Rosetail camien is definitely my entry (6th post on this page: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1653985/114 )
It looks like there was just a simple screenname mixup?
H Y P E
H Y P E
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
Must. have. All *_*
Must. have. All *_*
GJ4HbdE.gif
Man, I love waking up to new content!
Man, I love waking up to new content!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png40.png
This is awesome, now stock them better so everyone has a shot of getting them before the end of 6 months. I still don't see most of the newer apparel that's over a month old in the marketplace.
This is awesome, now stock them better so everyone has a shot of getting them before the end of 6 months. I still don't see most of the newer apparel that's over a month old in the marketplace.
9PW8odu.jpg
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82