Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breed Request
1 2
@AsiyaMizuro @DirkJake Hello! I am pinging you both because you have dragons that I would need to breed a dragon I randomly scryed and then fell in love with. It was a Nocturn Iri/Shim/Glim with colors Beige/Sunshine/Sunshine. AsiyaMizuro's female nocturne is actually the exact dragon/gene combo I'm really hunting for but she appears to be the only one in existence and since she has a familiar and all I figured she wont be traded away. Getting on with the point, I was hoping you two would be okay to allow me to breed both dragons together (When they are both RTB) and hopefully get the baby I am looking for? I can pay you in treasure or items or even dragons if I have a breeding pair you're interested in. I apologize if you aren't interested and I promise to not bother you again if you say no. These are the nocturnes I'm talking about: AsiyaMizuro's Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20435803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204359/20435803_350.png[/img] [/url] DirkJake's Male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17511244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175113/17511244_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AsiyaMizuro
@DirkJake

Hello! I am pinging you both because you have dragons that I would need to breed a dragon I randomly scryed and then fell in love with. It was a Nocturn Iri/Shim/Glim with colors Beige/Sunshine/Sunshine. AsiyaMizuro's female nocturne is actually the exact dragon/gene combo I'm really hunting for but she appears to be the only one in existence and since she has a familiar and all I figured she wont be traded away. Getting on with the point, I was hoping you two would be okay to allow me to breed both dragons together (When they are both RTB) and hopefully get the baby I am looking for? I can pay you in treasure or items or even dragons if I have a breeding pair you're interested in. I apologize if you aren't interested and I promise to not bother you again if you say no.

These are the nocturnes I'm talking about:

AsiyaMizuro's Female

20435803_350.png

DirkJake's Male

17511244_350.png
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!
@Amandaroleplayer
Hello! I agree, but what nest do you mean and how cost do you pay?
@Amandaroleplayer
Hello! I agree, but what nest do you mean and how cost do you pay?
@AsiyaMizuro
I meant I'd breed them as needed and I'd what I'd pay is negotiable.
@AsiyaMizuro
I meant I'd breed them as needed and I'd what I'd pay is negotiable.
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!

@amandaroleplayer

Aah oh I forgot to reply to this post when I saw it!

I can totally let you borrow him for breeding, no extra cost!

@amandaroleplayer

Aah oh I forgot to reply to this post when I saw it!

I can totally let you borrow him for breeding, no extra cost!
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake
It is perfectly alright. Thank you so very much; I really appreciate it! AsiyaMizuro's female will be ready to breed in 9 days time so when that time is up, and negotiations are finished, that would be when I'll ping you again in reminder.

@AsiyaMizuro
DirkJake agreed to it too. How much were you thinking about wanting for payment? I do have treasure, some gems, and items as well as dragons I can offer in exchange as was mentioned in the initial post.
@DirkJake
It is perfectly alright. Thank you so very much; I really appreciate it! AsiyaMizuro's female will be ready to breed in 9 days time so when that time is up, and negotiations are finished, that would be when I'll ping you again in reminder.

@AsiyaMizuro
DirkJake agreed to it too. How much were you thinking about wanting for payment? I do have treasure, some gems, and items as well as dragons I can offer in exchange as was mentioned in the initial post.
@AsiyaMizuro
Why is Dawn on the AH? I thought you agreed to let me breed her with @DirkJake's boy after the breeding cooldown for her is over? (In Three Days)
@AsiyaMizuro
Why is Dawn on the AH? I thought you agreed to let me breed her with @DirkJake's boy after the breeding cooldown for her is over? (In Three Days)
@Amandaroleplayer
Hello . For financial reasons, it requires the sale, not only Dawn who is in the sale) Initially, apparently I did not understand your offer, now I understand what you mean. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
:C
@Amandaroleplayer
Hello . For financial reasons, it requires the sale, not only Dawn who is in the sale) Initially, apparently I did not understand your offer, now I understand what you mean. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
:C
@AsiyaMizuro
Is there any way I could purchase her if you must sell her and will not allow me to breed her first?
@AsiyaMizuro
Is there any way I could purchase her if you must sell her and will not allow me to breed her first?
@Amandaroleplayer
I would be happy if you just buy it =)
Its price from 70,000
If you do not mind, it can be longer :D
@Amandaroleplayer
I would be happy if you just buy it =)
Its price from 70,000
If you do not mind, it can be longer :D
@AsiyaMizuro
Alright, I can pay around 70K T. What do you mean by 'it can be longer'?
@AsiyaMizuro
Alright, I can pay around 70K T. What do you mean by 'it can be longer'?
1 2