Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ==The Vault of Souls and Trades==
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Up to seven Nocturne Eggs, among other stuff.

May consider trades for Yellow Baldwin supplies, Red Sludge and/or Gold Muck. Depends on what is being traded. I will not buy them.
Up to seven Nocturne Eggs, among other stuff.

May consider trades for Yellow Baldwin supplies, Red Sludge and/or Gold Muck. Depends on what is being traded. I will not buy them.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
Make that eight Nocturne Eggs.
Make that eight Nocturne Eggs.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
Updated Baldwin stock and NotN supplies. Gold Muck, Red Goo/Ooze added to first post.
Updated Baldwin stock and NotN supplies. Gold Muck, Red Goo/Ooze added to first post.
Trading thread
Nocturne Scroll available! Also, Frigid Fugitive Shackles acquired, two left!

@Alcadies so I can find this easier again.
Nocturne Scroll available! Also, Frigid Fugitive Shackles acquired, two left!

@Alcadies so I can find this easier again.
Trading thread
First post updated, got a Crimson Wing Silks. Other things in progress... @Alcadies to make my life easier.
First post updated, got a Crimson Wing Silks. Other things in progress... @Alcadies to make my life easier.
Trading thread
@Alcadies to bump this up my notifications again. Hopefully can update more soon. Happy to answer any questions about what I might have/not have.
@Alcadies to bump this up my notifications again. Hopefully can update more soon. Happy to answer any questions about what I might have/not have.
Trading thread
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25