Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Introduction!
Hello people of Flight Rising! My name is whiteNnerdy234, but you may call me White, Nerdy, or Andrew. I have been playing for I believe just under a month now and I have to say I am really enjoying the world of FR. I was introduced to this game by a friend of mine and I joined, originally as part of the Lightning flight. My first dragon is the Obsidian and Crimson Guardian in my profile picture, Ignoir. Ignoir comes from the word "ignite" and "noir" which is French for black. I enjoy all aspects of the site, it is very engaging, the Faireground games are extremely addictive (may or may not have spent 2 hours straight playing the bubble shooter. :P), and I LOVE the Coliseum feature. I am an avid competitive Pokemon player, so breeding to get a perfect dragon along with training just right for battle is very familiar and welcome to me.

I am 15 years old and live in Canada, my time zone is Eastern Standard Time, or EST. I am not much for fandoms, but I love anime. My favorites are Sword Art Online, Your Lie in April, Angel Beats, and No Game No Life. I am not a fan of Attack on Titan but love the OP, go figure right? I play Minecraft, Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, shooters, handheld games, arcade games, the little demos at GameStop, I basically play anything.

I hope to be a contributing member of this community, and please feel free to ask questions, I can blab all night. :D
Hello people of Flight Rising! My name is whiteNnerdy234, but you may call me White, Nerdy, or Andrew. I have been playing for I believe just under a month now and I have to say I am really enjoying the world of FR. I was introduced to this game by a friend of mine and I joined, originally as part of the Lightning flight. My first dragon is the Obsidian and Crimson Guardian in my profile picture, Ignoir. Ignoir comes from the word "ignite" and "noir" which is French for black. I enjoy all aspects of the site, it is very engaging, the Faireground games are extremely addictive (may or may not have spent 2 hours straight playing the bubble shooter. :P), and I LOVE the Coliseum feature. I am an avid competitive Pokemon player, so breeding to get a perfect dragon along with training just right for battle is very familiar and welcome to me.

I am 15 years old and live in Canada, my time zone is Eastern Standard Time, or EST. I am not much for fandoms, but I love anime. My favorites are Sword Art Online, Your Lie in April, Angel Beats, and No Game No Life. I am not a fan of Attack on Titan but love the OP, go figure right? I play Minecraft, Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, shooters, handheld games, arcade games, the little demos at GameStop, I basically play anything.

I hope to be a contributing member of this community, and please feel free to ask questions, I can blab all night. :D
@whiteNnerdy234
Hi! Great to meet you! It's awesome you're having a fun time on here : )
My online name is Huyana, but people call me Huy for short (mostly because people can't pronounce the name in the voice chat systems I use).
It's great to meet another SAO fan! Can't say I've seen the others though. Do you play any games by Blizzard?

@whiteNnerdy234
Hi! Great to meet you! It's awesome you're having a fun time on here : )
My online name is Huyana, but people call me Huy for short (mostly because people can't pronounce the name in the voice chat systems I use).
It's great to meet another SAO fan! Can't say I've seen the others though. Do you play any games by Blizzard?

PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody

Pleasure to meet you! To answer your question, I can't say I have, I have always wanted to get into Diablo or WoW, but I don't have a whole lot of money to spare(aka none :P).
@FireflyRhapsody

Pleasure to meet you! To answer your question, I can't say I have, I have always wanted to get into Diablo or WoW, but I don't have a whole lot of money to spare(aka none :P).
@whiteNnerdy234
Just a tip, I'd ping the person you're responding to, otherwise they'll probably miss your response!

I've never played Diablo, but I play WoW a lot. They actually implemented a way for you to be able to pay for your subscription using gold, which is pretty handy. Though, getting the expansions would be the tough part.
@whiteNnerdy234
Just a tip, I'd ping the person you're responding to, otherwise they'll probably miss your response!

I've never played Diablo, but I play WoW a lot. They actually implemented a way for you to be able to pay for your subscription using gold, which is pretty handy. Though, getting the expansions would be the tough part.
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody

I was actually trying to ping you, but I didn't realize your name was FireflyRhapsody over Huyana. :P Maybe I'll look into this subscription for WoW, I may do it, but I'm not sure if I could procure enough gold to keep my subscription, as I have to divide my time between FR and Minecraft already.
@FireflyRhapsody

I was actually trying to ping you, but I didn't realize your name was FireflyRhapsody over Huyana. :P Maybe I'll look into this subscription for WoW, I may do it, but I'm not sure if I could procure enough gold to keep my subscription, as I have to divide my time between FR and Minecraft already.
@whiteNnerdy234
Yeah, I noticed the edit after I posted xD
Sorry about the confusion! Sometimes I wonder if I should change my username to Huyana instead because people actually tend to misspell my username if they don't copy and paste it, so I never get their responses unless I happen to check back on the thread. But to change my username would be way too much of a hassle due to me being on a ton of pinglists and the such.

They've made it surprisingly a lot easier to make gold in WoW, but if anything, I'd wait till it gets closer to Legion being released. You can always play the free trial part to see which class you prefer. If you get the deluxe version of Legion, you get a free level 100 boost (which makes earning gold much easier since you're at the max level), and while Draenor (the current expansion) has its cool points, it's lacking a lot, so you're much better off starting with Legion where there'll be a ton of new content and a new class will be introduced. Plus if you ever join I'd be happy to help you out!
@whiteNnerdy234
Yeah, I noticed the edit after I posted xD
Sorry about the confusion! Sometimes I wonder if I should change my username to Huyana instead because people actually tend to misspell my username if they don't copy and paste it, so I never get their responses unless I happen to check back on the thread. But to change my username would be way too much of a hassle due to me being on a ton of pinglists and the such.

They've made it surprisingly a lot easier to make gold in WoW, but if anything, I'd wait till it gets closer to Legion being released. You can always play the free trial part to see which class you prefer. If you get the deluxe version of Legion, you get a free level 100 boost (which makes earning gold much easier since you're at the max level), and while Draenor (the current expansion) has its cool points, it's lacking a lot, so you're much better off starting with Legion where there'll be a ton of new content and a new class will be introduced. Plus if you ever join I'd be happy to help you out!
PvGrR8V.png