Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | iZombie?
Just wondering if anyone else watches the show. It's not flawless, but for the most part I think it's an interesting idea! I tried making a fandragon, heh. Liv: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20703017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207031/20703017_350.png[/img] [/url] Didn't know how else to combine her zombie-ism with her cute floral shirts.
Just wondering if anyone else watches the show.

It's not flawless, but for the most part I think it's an interesting idea!

I tried making a fandragon, heh. Liv:

20703017_350.png

Didn't know how else to combine her zombie-ism with her cute floral shirts.
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
@Necrotic
I've watched season 1 of it and a bit of season 2. Only stopped cause I reached the end of new episodes and totally forgot about it until now. Oops...

I honestly can't tell if I really like the show or not but I agree it's an interesting idea! I think I keep watching it to see if Babineaux ever catches on and if he does I gotta watch him freak out.
@Necrotic
I've watched season 1 of it and a bit of season 2. Only stopped cause I reached the end of new episodes and totally forgot about it until now. Oops...

I honestly can't tell if I really like the show or not but I agree it's an interesting idea! I think I keep watching it to see if Babineaux ever catches on and if he does I gotta watch him freak out.
Ws5ne65.pngFucSVVq.png
@Succubi

That'd be a sight to see, hoo boy. I have no idea how he'd react.

Recent episodes have had me muttering "straight people" while I watch because there's so many predicaments that could've been avoided otherwise, but that's basically every show, so I try to focus on the cool parts instead. Like the adorable zombie protag.
@Succubi

That'd be a sight to see, hoo boy. I have no idea how he'd react.

Recent episodes have had me muttering "straight people" while I watch because there's so many predicaments that could've been avoided otherwise, but that's basically every show, so I try to focus on the cool parts instead. Like the adorable zombie protag.
@Necrotic I'm a few episodes behind but i like it so far. I wonder how different the comics are from the show. Cute dragon btw!
@Necrotic I'm a few episodes behind but i like it so far. I wonder how different the comics are from the show. Cute dragon btw!
anim2_1.gif
@Variks

Have you read the comics? They seem to be a fair bit different from the show from what I've seen.

(And thanks!)
@Variks

Have you read the comics? They seem to be a fair bit different from the show from what I've seen.

(And thanks!)
@Necrotic A friend recommended them to me a long time ago but i never got around to reading it :p

i just looked it up and in the comics Liv is called Gwen and she's friends with a ghost and a wereterrier which apparently is a thing lol
@Necrotic A friend recommended them to me a long time ago but i never got around to reading it :p

i just looked it up and in the comics Liv is called Gwen and she's friends with a ghost and a wereterrier which apparently is a thing lol
anim2_1.gif
It's one of my favorite shows.
When I first started watching it I was only watching it because it seemed really silly. I mean...a zombie that was aware of itself and still retained its human-like qualities? That's crazy.

But it quickly became a favorite of mine. I mean, it's hilarious. It's a crime show, which I love. AND there's zombies.

Plus Ravi is hot af. ngl.
It's one of my favorite shows.
When I first started watching it I was only watching it because it seemed really silly. I mean...a zombie that was aware of itself and still retained its human-like qualities? That's crazy.

But it quickly became a favorite of mine. I mean, it's hilarious. It's a crime show, which I love. AND there's zombies.

Plus Ravi is hot af. ngl.
@Variks

Oh man, sounds interesting. Maybe someday I'll read it just for the comparison.

@Rynxenvy

Right? It's such an odd concept, but it worked out really well!

Ravi's currently one of my favourite characters out of everything I'm watching, lmao. He just accepts the whole zombie thing without missing a beat.
@Variks

Oh man, sounds interesting. Maybe someday I'll read it just for the comparison.

@Rynxenvy

Right? It's such an odd concept, but it worked out really well!

Ravi's currently one of my favourite characters out of everything I'm watching, lmao. He just accepts the whole zombie thing without missing a beat.
@Necrotic

I LOVE THAT SHOW. Just can't watch it while i'm eating XD
@Necrotic

I LOVE THAT SHOW. Just can't watch it while i'm eating XD
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png