Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon role play closed
1 2 3 4 5
@Lynxloverdafirst
Sure. That would be nice!
@Lynxloverdafirst
Sure. That would be nice!
134.gif
I'll send trade you one treasure for it ok
I'll send trade you one treasure for it ok
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@Lynxloverdafirst

Thank you very much.
@Lynxloverdafirst

Thank you very much.
134.gif
[center]@Lynxloverdafirst [b]Breed: [/b]Imperial [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Name: [/b]Ryo [b]Link to dragon: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7966828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79669/7966828_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality: [/b]Ryo is a strict, nonsense dragon. He is incredibly organized and intelligent, wasting none of his valuable energy on overrated things like emotions and empathy. This large beast carries a regal demeanor and a blank expression. He has a smooth and even voice, devoid of any sort of emotion. He is very proud, and maintains his eerily calm stance when faced with adversity. This is what makes him fit to be the Subject and Prisoner Management dragon. The position is gruesome to those who care about others, but it's interesting and sometimes entertaining to Ryo. Every time he snaps an imperfect hatchling's neck he stands back and takes notes on his every move. The scent of chemicals and sickness cling to this dragon's scales. Ryo, although very intelligent, is a coward. He avoids all combat, and flees when faced with it. He is confident and arrogant, although only when speaking to those weaker than him, or if he is in a safe situation. He is a master at bluffing, and he makes others believe that he is more dangerous than he is. He is actually terrified of failure, when his carefully calculated plans fail, he breaks down. Failure to him means humiliation. Humiliating him is one of the worst things that could happen, as he has lived with humiliation for most of his life. He does not let anybody close to him, and he is suspicious of everything. Paranoid and scared of failure, Ryo inflictis pain onto others to make him feel stronger. Seeing fear in the eyes of other dragons is the only way for him to prove to himself that he is worth something. He achieves this by making kills last as long as possible. Sort of a "play with your food before you eat it" sort of thing. [b]Stat in the clan:[/b] Subject and Prisoner Management Supervisor[/center]
@Lynxloverdafirst
Breed: Imperial
Name: Ryo
Link to dragon:
7966828_350.png

Personality: Ryo is a strict, nonsense dragon. He is incredibly organized and intelligent, wasting none of his valuable energy on overrated things like emotions and empathy. This large beast carries a regal demeanor and a blank expression. He has a smooth and even voice, devoid of any sort of emotion. He is very proud, and maintains his eerily calm stance when faced with adversity. This is what makes him fit to be the Subject and Prisoner Management dragon. The position is gruesome to those who care about others, but it's interesting and sometimes entertaining to Ryo. Every time he snaps an imperfect hatchling's neck he stands back and takes notes on his every move. The scent of chemicals and sickness cling to this dragon's scales.
Ryo, although very intelligent, is a coward. He avoids all combat, and flees when faced with it. He is confident and arrogant, although only when speaking to those weaker than him, or if he is in a safe situation. He is a master at bluffing, and he makes others believe that he is more dangerous than he is. He is actually terrified of failure, when his carefully calculated plans fail, he breaks down. Failure to him means humiliation. Humiliating him is one of the worst things that could happen, as he has lived with humiliation for most of his life. He does not let anybody close to him, and he is suspicious of everything. Paranoid and scared of failure, Ryo inflictis pain onto others to make him feel stronger. Seeing fear in the eyes of other dragons is the only way for him to prove to himself that he is worth something. He achieves this by making kills last as long as possible. Sort of a "play with your food before you eat it" sort of thing.
Stat in the clan: Subject and Prisoner Management Supervisor
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@charmbreaker @Whispershahh
Shall we begin
@charmbreaker @Whispershahh
Shall we begin
@charmbreaker @Wispershahh
If you would like powers please put what power you would like. the power must be related too....
Nature
My power is the ability to control the plant around me also since I'm the clan leader I have the power to grant and take away powers
@charmbreaker @Wispershahh
If you would like powers please put what power you would like. the power must be related too....
Nature
My power is the ability to control the plant around me also since I'm the clan leader I have the power to grant and take away powers
Bump
Bump
134.gif
I have a question does it have to be a flighht rising dragon or can it be a different one?
I have a question does it have to be a flighht rising dragon or can it be a different one?
@Augmentedrealism
It has to be flight rising
@Augmentedrealism
It has to be flight rising
Bumb
Bumb
1 2 3 4 5