Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CS list pets (60+), 1500C$ W: FR treasur
1 2
I need FR treasure and gems, especially since I just started and need to expand my lair. I am willing to offer CS pets, items, C$, mweors, goatlings, and eldemore stuff! Please trade me! Thank you(:
I need FR treasure and gems, especially since I just started and need to expand my lair. I am willing to offer CS pets, items, C$, mweors, goatlings, and eldemore stuff! Please trade me! Thank you(:
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Do you go by the same username on CS? What do your prices look like?
Do you go by the same username on CS? What do your prices look like?
@Howler234 same username, yes. Anything reasonable really(:
@Howler234 same username, yes. Anything reasonable really(:
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@ArmedHippie hello! I really want chicken dollars for those dinosaurs and I'm only missing 8, what's your C$ to treasure ratio?
@ArmedHippie hello! I really want chicken dollars for those dinosaurs and I'm only missing 8, what's your C$ to treasure ratio?
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
Well 5.9 gems = 1C$ and I think 1 gem = 7,500 treasure. So 6 gems = 45,000 treasure. Is that ok?? 1 C$ = 45,000 treasure? I could do 40k.. @Helianthe
Well 5.9 gems = 1C$ and I think 1 gem = 7,500 treasure. So 6 gems = 45,000 treasure. Is that ok?? 1 C$ = 45,000 treasure? I could do 40k.. @Helianthe
@armedhippie you may want to re-look at that... 1:680 is the average gem to treasure ratio right now. It ranges between 650-700 so that's way too much even if you just accidentally added a 0...
@armedhippie you may want to re-look at that... 1:680 is the average gem to treasure ratio right now. It ranges between 650-700 so that's way too much even if you just accidentally added a 0...
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
1 2