Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Terra Caelum} Closed!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43
@Vesprite

Could you please put me down for your Incandescence pair? :3 I've got 201k now, and can get you the remaining 74k over the next couple of days if that's okay?
@Vesprite

Could you please put me down for your Incandescence pair? :3 I've got 201k now, and can get you the remaining 74k over the next couple of days if that's okay?
9axZbRl.png
Oh GOSH the one I got is pretty. uwu

Thank you! ♥
Oh GOSH the one I got is pretty. uwu

Thank you! ♥
@Spetzio Oh gosh I'm so sorry! I meant to ping you too! Derp! My mind has just been dnfjfufsjd lately. X3 That is just fine for sure!
@Spetzio Oh gosh I'm so sorry! I meant to ping you too! Derp! My mind has just been dnfjfufsjd lately. X3 That is just fine for sure!
tumblr-ms48jt4-OI11sqapago1-400.png
@Mariecho You're very welcome!
@Mariecho You're very welcome!
@Vesprite

Haha, no worries at all! I only just remembered to check back in and happened to see that they were open! (And breeding on Halloween too, that's just fantastic!)

Thank you and I'm sending the treasure now! :)
@Vesprite

Haha, no worries at all! I only just remembered to check back in and happened to see that they were open! (And breeding on Halloween too, that's just fantastic!)

Thank you and I'm sending the treasure now! :)
9axZbRl.png
@Spetzio All updated and on the list! Thank you very much!
@Spetzio All updated and on the list! Thank you very much!
@Vesprite

Perfect! Thank you! :)
@Vesprite

Perfect! Thank you! :)
9axZbRl.png
@Vesprite

Aaand sent off the remaining 74k! :)
@Vesprite

Aaand sent off the remaining 74k! :)
9axZbRl.png
Bumpity! Slots remaining for double-gened Imperial babies hatching on Halloween!
Bumpity! Slots remaining for double-gened Imperial babies hatching on Halloween!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43