Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
Heya! I'm sure this is a pretty strange thread but whatever, haha Early upon me joining FR I sought out to get a set of fan Dragons for the cast of the anime; "Love Live!" (which is also a phone app game.. School Idol Festival) Anyway, I've since grown a bit tired of them, they hog up space in my lair, and some just aren't doing it for me anymore. So I'd like to sell them off. I wanted to avoid exalting them, but I didn't want to just offer them up on AH for just anybody, so I thought I'd ask if anyone who knows the series would like to see them first. Most of them don't have super-amazing genes, but they look nice and accurate to the characters, imo. I spent the extra effort in getting the characters' hair colours somewhere on the dragon and got them all with correct eye colours. Feel free to throw offers! I'm not expecting too much from them, but a few of them were pretty. (Non-love live fans; feel free to offer also. I'll just remove the descript info if theyre purchased.) I'm expecting somewhere between 10kt - 25kt for most of them.. (unless theres some hidden treasure here i dont know about.. Im not exactly up to date on gene trends. ) If there's no offers on any, they will likely be put in the auction house with any references removed. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16684182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166842/16684182_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eli[/b] splash/banana/lemon iridescent/shimmer/smoke has been bred, all babies named. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16090228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160903/16090228_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Umi[/b] navy/sky/storm iridescent/shimmer/underbelly ----- I'm keeping Maki, and Nico, and Nozomi already has a new home. Thanks for looking!!!!!!!
Heya!
I'm sure this is a pretty strange thread but whatever, haha

Early upon me joining FR I sought out to get a set of fan Dragons for the cast of the anime; "Love Live!" (which is also a phone app game.. School Idol Festival)
Anyway, I've since grown a bit tired of them, they hog up space in my lair, and some just aren't doing it for me anymore. So I'd like to sell them off.

I wanted to avoid exalting them, but I didn't want to just offer them up on AH for just anybody, so I thought I'd ask if anyone who knows the series would like to see them first. Most of them don't have super-amazing genes, but they look nice and accurate to the characters, imo.
I spent the extra effort in getting the characters' hair colours somewhere on the dragon and got them all with correct eye colours.

Feel free to throw offers! I'm not expecting too much from them, but a few of them were pretty.
(Non-love live fans; feel free to offer also. I'll just remove the descript info if theyre purchased.)
I'm expecting somewhere between 10kt - 25kt for most of them.. (unless theres some hidden treasure here i dont know about.. Im not exactly up to date on gene trends. )

If there's no offers on any, they will likely be put in the auction house with any references removed.

16684182_350.png

Eli
splash/banana/lemon
iridescent/shimmer/smoke
has been bred, all babies named.

16090228_350.png

Umi
navy/sky/storm
iridescent/shimmer/underbelly

I'm keeping Maki, and Nico, and Nozomi already has a new home.

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!
VZMCcPY.pngASJKSoe.png
^^^
^^^
VZMCcPY.pngASJKSoe.png
^^
^^
VZMCcPY.pngASJKSoe.png
@mahoxyshoujo

Hello!

May I get Rin please? She's so pretty! ;w; <3
@mahoxyshoujo

Hello!

May I get Rin please? She's so pretty! ;w; <3
@MarshmallowPuff

Of course!!! I'll start the Crossroads right now! C:
@MarshmallowPuff

Of course!!! I'll start the Crossroads right now! C:
VZMCcPY.pngASJKSoe.png
@mahoxyshoujo

Thank you so much!
@mahoxyshoujo

Thank you so much!
@MarshmallowPuff
you're very welcome! Enjoy her!~ >v</
@MarshmallowPuff
you're very welcome! Enjoy her!~ >v</
VZMCcPY.pngASJKSoe.png
bump
bump
VZMCcPY.pngASJKSoe.png
Hi! @mahoxyshoujo Im new, may I have Kotori?
Hi! @mahoxyshoujo Im new, may I have Kotori?
@UsagiBabe
hi there!
Welcome to Flight Rising!!!
Yes indeedy you can have her, I shall send her via crossroads right now. c:
@UsagiBabe
hi there!
Welcome to Flight Rising!!!
Yes indeedy you can have her, I shall send her via crossroads right now. c:
VZMCcPY.pngASJKSoe.png
1 2