Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi there!
Hey there! I'm open to friend requests, so feel free to do so!

I like:
Manga
Anime
Free- iwatobi swim club
Blue
Dogs
Ramen

#anime
Hey there! I'm open to friend requests, so feel free to do so!

I like:
Manga
Anime
Free- iwatobi swim club
Blue
Dogs
Ramen

#anime
HzGpUHb.png
@Flurrie56

Hello and welcome to FR! My name is Space and I talk a lot.

Some places that might help you include the New Users' Guide, which can help introduce a lot of the site's components and the Help Thread, specifically FAQs and Answers. Be sure to check out the raffle forum for any newbie giveaways as well as your flight's forum as there might be some cool things there for newbies as well!

Also a note of interest is that next week is a large DOM battle between two large flights, namely Light and Plague. A DOM battle is when two flights go head to head for first place in Dominance. This is mostly for pride and bragging rights and can get quite heated. As a result, many dragons are bought and exalted. Exaltion is the permanent removal of a dragon from the game but this is not a bad thing as in canon lore, exaltion is considered the highest honor and is sending your dragon off to be with your deity.

However, during high intensity DOM battles, hatchlings will be exalted and near the end of the battle, people will not wait to put names on dragons to be exalted. While some people don't care, others don't like seeing hatchlings unnamed in their dragon's lineage. I advise that if you don't want to see that happen next week, either price your hatchlings VERY high and name them yourself to ensure they are exalted with a name.

Feel free to ask me any questions and welcome to Flight Rising!
@Flurrie56

Hello and welcome to FR! My name is Space and I talk a lot.

Some places that might help you include the New Users' Guide, which can help introduce a lot of the site's components and the Help Thread, specifically FAQs and Answers. Be sure to check out the raffle forum for any newbie giveaways as well as your flight's forum as there might be some cool things there for newbies as well!

Also a note of interest is that next week is a large DOM battle between two large flights, namely Light and Plague. A DOM battle is when two flights go head to head for first place in Dominance. This is mostly for pride and bragging rights and can get quite heated. As a result, many dragons are bought and exalted. Exaltion is the permanent removal of a dragon from the game but this is not a bad thing as in canon lore, exaltion is considered the highest honor and is sending your dragon off to be with your deity.

However, during high intensity DOM battles, hatchlings will be exalted and near the end of the battle, people will not wait to put names on dragons to be exalted. While some people don't care, others don't like seeing hatchlings unnamed in their dragon's lineage. I advise that if you don't want to see that happen next week, either price your hatchlings VERY high and name them yourself to ensure they are exalted with a name.

Feel free to ask me any questions and welcome to Flight Rising!
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Thank you SO SO much for supporting me means a lot.
@FloatingInSpace

Thank you SO SO much for supporting me means a lot.
HzGpUHb.png
@Flurrie56

No problem. ^-^ The community here is generally very warm and helpful. I believe that the Wind flight has some sort of mentor program, if you poke around your Flight's forums?
@Flurrie56

No problem. ^-^ The community here is generally very warm and helpful. I believe that the Wind flight has some sort of mentor program, if you poke around your Flight's forums?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Thank you for telling her about dominance, I didn't want to do myself, 'cause once I start running my mouth, I never stop. Anyway, I know her personally, and we had to set up the account 3 TIMES. That was really annoying, and..... Wait, I got distracted again, WoopsADHD's fault, thanks for telling @Flurrie56 about dominance.
@FloatingInSpace

Thank you for telling her about dominance, I didn't want to do myself, 'cause once I start running my mouth, I never stop. Anyway, I know her personally, and we had to set up the account 3 TIMES. That was really annoying, and..... Wait, I got distracted again, WoopsADHD's fault, thanks for telling @Flurrie56 about dominance.
zdvToTZl.jpg
@RiptideFinnBack I heard that XD @FloatingInSpace Can I friend request you?
@RiptideFinnBack I heard that XD @FloatingInSpace Can I friend request you?
HzGpUHb.png
@Flurrie56

Sure, go ahead!
@Flurrie56

Sure, go ahead!
uCR5SCW.png