Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed4now
@venom3295 Who's Byrne? A pinglist is, if you are on it, will receive an alert from me if the particular pair has hatchlings. Then, since you are a new member, I will let you pick one of the hatchlings for free!
@venom3295 Who's Byrne? A pinglist is, if you are on it, will receive an alert from me if the particular pair has hatchlings. Then, since you are a new member, I will let you pick one of the hatchlings for free!
@whippet44

the really cool looking red one
@whippet44

the really cool looking red one
@DeathTheKidLover Do you mean Him [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183727/18372616_350.png[/img] PrimaryBlood Crystal SecondaryMaroon Facet TertiaryBlood Smoke Or her? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198071/19807059_350.png[/img] PrimaryMaroon Crystal SecondaryBlood Facet TertiaryRed Smoke
@DeathTheKidLover Do you mean
Him
18372616_350.png
PrimaryBlood Crystal
SecondaryMaroon Facet
TertiaryBlood Smoke
Or her?
19807059_350.png

PrimaryMaroon Crystal
SecondaryBlood Facet
TertiaryRed Smoke
New hatchies!
New hatchies!
UP
UP
@DeathTheKidLover Oops, I'm sorry if my signature confused you! Apocalypse belongs to someone else! But you are free to his siblings!
@DeathTheKidLover Oops, I'm sorry if my signature confused you! Apocalypse belongs to someone else! But you are free to his siblings!
@whippet44

ok that will work thanks so much
@whippet44

ok that will work thanks so much
@DeathTheKidLover Which one would you like?
@DeathTheKidLover Which one would you like?
@whippet44
I don't have the money yet but could you please reserve this one for me if he is not taken-
"Crassula"
Male Nocturne- XYY
Primary-Green- Crystal
Secondary-White- Shimmer
Tertiary-White- Circuit

I will have the money in a few days for you :) Most likely 3 days but if longer I am really truly sorry. Thanks a lot
@whippet44
I don't have the money yet but could you please reserve this one for me if he is not taken-
"Crassula"
Male Nocturne- XYY
Primary-Green- Crystal
Secondary-White- Shimmer
Tertiary-White- Circuit

I will have the money in a few days for you :) Most likely 3 days but if longer I am really truly sorry. Thanks a lot
@whippet44 crossroads sent! ^-^ Thank you so so much! and yes Id like to be on the Down in Flames pinglist please! ^-^
@whippet44 crossroads sent! ^-^ Thank you so so much! and yes Id like to be on the Down in Flames pinglist please! ^-^