Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed4now
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@whippet44 I have the 2.5k ...thats 2500 treasure right?
and how do ping lists work? I just say im interested in the pair's name? cuz Down in Flames is beautiful! What would happen after they have a nest and I am pinged? how much would one of the hatchlings cost?
@whippet44 I have the 2.5k ...thats 2500 treasure right?
and how do ping lists work? I just say im interested in the pair's name? cuz Down in Flames is beautiful! What would happen after they have a nest and I am pinged? how much would one of the hatchlings cost?
@Whippet44 Could I have Caspia?
@Whippet44 Could I have Caspia?
@MotherofPearl Yes, that's 2.5 thousand treasure. You can send a crossroads, which is below the shop hotbar. Pinglists work this way:
When they hatch a nest, I'll ping you to get a hatchling. Since you're a newbie, the hatchling will be free!
@astriferium Caspia will be 2.5kt, which is 2500 treasure. I can send a crossroads if you want! To clarify, hatchlings that are already there are 2500 treasure, while pinglist hatchlings will be free
@MotherofPearl Yes, that's 2.5 thousand treasure. You can send a crossroads, which is below the shop hotbar. Pinglists work this way:
When they hatch a nest, I'll ping you to get a hatchling. Since you're a newbie, the hatchling will be free!
@astriferium Caspia will be 2.5kt, which is 2500 treasure. I can send a crossroads if you want! To clarify, hatchlings that are already there are 2500 treasure, while pinglist hatchlings will be free
@whippet44 Yes, please send the crossroads!
@whippet44 Yes, please send the crossroads!
@whippet44

can i have the Apocalypse one
@whippet44

can i have the Apocalypse one
@whippet44

I am new to the game and I was hoping to find someone to help me get some dragons since I don't have much to work with. Thank you for your time.
@whippet44

I am new to the game and I was hoping to find someone to help me get some dragons since I don't have much to work with. Thank you for your time.
@whippet44 I would like Evergreen please
@whippet44 I would like Evergreen please
@DeathTheKidLover What Apocalypse one?
@venom3295 What do you need help with? Would you like a dragon or be put on a pinglist?
@DeathTheKidLover What Apocalypse one?
@venom3295 What do you need help with? Would you like a dragon or be put on a pinglist?
@Supakillah Sure thing. Sending crossroads...
@Supakillah Sure thing. Sending crossroads...
@whippet44 I would love to give Byrne a great home . I don't know what a pinglist is.
@whippet44 I would love to give Byrne a great home . I don't know what a pinglist is.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15