Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fae Hatchlings for Sale~
1 2
I'd love to keep them. I really do. But I don't have enough lair space :( . And besides, I can't keep EVERY hatchling that comes along. They aren't related, and are already named. Hope to find them good homes! Shiva Fae Male Violet/Denim/Forest Tiger/Paint/Basic [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206318/20631776_350.png[/img] Darkberry Fae Female [ON HOLD FOR BEAREPTILELOVER] Navy/Mulberry/Grey Vipera/Peregrine/Glimmer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206383/20638281_350.png[/img] Shiva is 8KT Darkberry is 9KT. Friends have a 1000t discount :) . @Candyblast @ArcticRaegon98 @Echoul @Furymoon @Saints @BeaReptileLover Pinging myself :) @Silverpine
I'd love to keep them. I really do. But I don't have enough lair space :( . And besides, I can't keep EVERY hatchling that comes along. They aren't related, and are already named. Hope to find them good homes!

Shiva Fae Male
Violet/Denim/Forest
Tiger/Paint/Basic
20631776_350.png

Darkberry Fae Female [ON HOLD FOR BEAREPTILELOVER]
Navy/Mulberry/Grey
Vipera/Peregrine/Glimmer
20638281_350.png

Shiva is 8KT Darkberry is 9KT. Friends have a 1000t discount :) .
@Candyblast
@ArcticRaegon98
@Echoul
@Furymoon
@Saints
@BeaReptileLover

Pinging myself :)
@Silverpine
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Bump!
Bump!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Bump>~<
Bump>~<
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
I will have to save :33
I will have to save :33
@BeaReptileLover
@FuryMoon
Should I hold either of them?
@BeaReptileLover
@FuryMoon
Should I hold either of them?
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@BeaReptileLover
I'll hold her for you. :D
@BeaReptileLover
I'll hold her for you. :D
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Haha I came too late for dark berry, she is beautiful. But I'll let @BeaReptileLover take her :P
Haha I came too late for dark berry, she is beautiful. But I'll let @BeaReptileLover take her :P
@FuryMoon Should I hold Shiva?
@FuryMoon Should I hold Shiva?
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Sure! If you don't mind of course x3
Sure! If you don't mind of course x3
@BeaReptileLover
Oh, sorry I didn't really reply sooner, I didn't know because you didn't ping me :) . 'T' is treasure. Should I send Darkberry over? You seem to have enough treasure.
@BeaReptileLover
Oh, sorry I didn't really reply sooner, I didn't know because you didn't ping me :) . 'T' is treasure. Should I send Darkberry over? You seem to have enough treasure.
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
1 2