Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Bugs
1 2
Several issues with Coliseum:

I hit someone with an attack in monster battle then the attack never comes and the game just sits there. The dragons still do their floating movement and the background still changes color as evening comes. I wait and wait and finally have to just go somewhere else.

In rated matches, my turns are repeatedly skipped until the enemy beats me to a pulp without me even being able to have one turn.
Several issues with Coliseum:

I hit someone with an attack in monster battle then the attack never comes and the game just sits there. The dragons still do their floating movement and the background still changes color as evening comes. I wait and wait and finally have to just go somewhere else.

In rated matches, my turns are repeatedly skipped until the enemy beats me to a pulp without me even being able to have one turn.
alternatively I'm having the old glitch of the screen spitting a double of itself out in an off kilter manner and freezing my coliseum mid-fight. Though I also suffered a loss at my flight's expense in a rated match the same way...its quite annoying...
alternatively I'm having the old glitch of the screen spitting a double of itself out in an off kilter manner and freezing my coliseum mid-fight. Though I also suffered a loss at my flight's expense in a rated match the same way...its quite annoying...
I have the same problems as Fireonyx. For some reason, it seems to affect combat with serpents more often, and seems to be triggered by one of the opponents bleeding/effecting to death right before their turn. Then they just hang there and never move.
I have the same problems as Fireonyx. For some reason, it seems to affect combat with serpents more often, and seems to be triggered by one of the opponents bleeding/effecting to death right before their turn. Then they just hang there and never move.
Whenever I'm fighting Fallout and Snow Streaks at the Harpy's Roost (where the FS are named "Fallen" not "Fallout" tho and their whole body is pink) it crashes when the enemies are defeated and it doesn't pop up the screen that's suposed to show at the end of each battle. The buttons are still white and I can choose between attacks, potions, defend and flee options.
Whenever I'm fighting Fallout and Snow Streaks at the Harpy's Roost (where the FS are named "Fallen" not "Fallout" tho and their whole body is pink) it crashes when the enemies are defeated and it doesn't pop up the screen that's suposed to show at the end of each battle. The buttons are still white and I can choose between attacks, potions, defend and flee options.
I can't organize my party for battles! None of my dragons, except for two, are appearing on the list.
I can't organize my party for battles! None of my dragons, except for two, are appearing on the list.
And now I seem to get one fight a day, the game is destroying my kill streak. As in the thing crashes as the monsters attack me when they are low health and I can conceivably win. It's more than a lil irritating, I think this actually started on the heels of the last attempted fix to the Coliseum actually.
And now I seem to get one fight a day, the game is destroying my kill streak. As in the thing crashes as the monsters attack me when they are low health and I can conceivably win. It's more than a lil irritating, I think this actually started on the heels of the last attempted fix to the Coliseum actually.
The coliseum locks up when I've attacked a monster with the Shred ability that gives them damage during their turn and then they get two moves back to back that kills them, ending the fight. It's kind of frustrating because these are usually the harder fights for me.
The coliseum locks up when I've attacked a monster with the Shred ability that gives them damage during their turn and then they get two moves back to back that kills them, ending the fight. It's kind of frustrating because these are usually the harder fights for me.
hu72dVR.png
Yeah, I don't know if it's just part of the gameplay, but a lot of times, when I hit someone enough damage that it would have killed them, they just don't die, though their health bar is empty.
Yeah, I don't know if it's just part of the gameplay, but a lot of times, when I hit someone enough damage that it would have killed them, they just don't die, though their health bar is empty.
@FelinaColibra

I thought I might say this: The reason your dragons are not showing up is because they are unnamed, only named dragons may fight in the coliseum.

Note: If you happen to have the issue of finding the naming icon, it can be found just to the right of the name. As a small pencil when in the more detailed version of your dragons information, or a small piece of paper in your lair overview.
@FelinaColibra

I thought I might say this: The reason your dragons are not showing up is because they are unnamed, only named dragons may fight in the coliseum.

Note: If you happen to have the issue of finding the naming icon, it can be found just to the right of the name. As a small pencil when in the more detailed version of your dragons information, or a small piece of paper in your lair overview.
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
Lol what if you named a dragon Unnamed :P
Lol what if you named a dragon Unnamed :P
1 2