Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to Newbies! :)
1 2
@OliveYou

Thank you so much for the explanation, very helpful! Now that I've accepted, how may I change her name? (So it isn't "FreeToNewbies" anymore.)
@OliveYou

Thank you so much for the explanation, very helpful! Now that I've accepted, how may I change her name? (So it isn't "FreeToNewbies" anymore.)
@oliveyou
May I request this one? C:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=65574&tab=dragon&did=20691572
@oliveyou
May I request this one? C:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=65574&tab=dragon&did=20691572
aknPWuE.png
@Blathma

Alright, so you'll need a Scroll of Renaming to do so. They are cheapest if you buy them in the Marketplace (in the Specialty section). It has a chance to restock every 5 minutes. Otherwise, they will be in the "Other" section in the Auction House for a bit under 8kT. I believe they are 6kT in the Marketplace. Once you have it, so to the Other section of your Hoard and click on it. I'm pretty sure it will bring up pictures of all of your dragons and then select the dragon you want to rename. :)
@Blathma

Alright, so you'll need a Scroll of Renaming to do so. They are cheapest if you buy them in the Marketplace (in the Specialty section). It has a chance to restock every 5 minutes. Otherwise, they will be in the "Other" section in the Auction House for a bit under 8kT. I believe they are 6kT in the Marketplace. Once you have it, so to the Other section of your Hoard and click on it. I'm pretty sure it will bring up pictures of all of your dragons and then select the dragon you want to rename. :)
Check out my dragons for sale! (~15kT each).
@SarafinaVadrel

You sure may. :) I will send you a Crossroads right now! :3
@SarafinaVadrel

You sure may. :) I will send you a Crossroads right now! :3
1 2