Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A video game that depressed you?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Persona, Final Fantasy, etc
Persona, Final Fantasy, etc
ZNhRsiG.png
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. It's so beautifully done but so incredibly heartwrenching.

Also, that one questline in Skyrim where you learn the backstory of the Falmer. I feel so freaking bad about killing the poor things now.
Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. It's so beautifully done but so incredibly heartwrenching.

Also, that one questline in Skyrim where you learn the backstory of the Falmer. I feel so freaking bad about killing the poor things now.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Life is Strange.

Oh god, it's so depressing. :(:::
Life is Strange.

Oh god, it's so depressing. :(:::
39262092.png
Defiantly Brothers- A Tale of Two Sons
Defiantly Brothers- A Tale of Two Sons
When I played Life is Strange I was emotionally destroyed
But seriously, Life is strange was the saddest game on earth
When I played Life is Strange I was emotionally destroyed
But seriously, Life is strange was the saddest game on earth
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
undertale. GOODBYE
undertale. GOODBYE
30u4pdv.png
To The Moon tore a hole in my chest.

And then Skyrim, oh gods, Astrid NOOOOOO
Actually a lot of Skyrim
Killing Mirmulnir at the Western Watch-Tower hurt me bad, I actually sat there stunned for a moment, because I thought it would just be one of those games that called Wyverns Dragons and here this poor guy called out in distress with his dying breath to you specifically. And then I knew I was in for a ride.
To The Moon tore a hole in my chest.

And then Skyrim, oh gods, Astrid NOOOOOO
Actually a lot of Skyrim
Killing Mirmulnir at the Western Watch-Tower hurt me bad, I actually sat there stunned for a moment, because I thought it would just be one of those games that called Wyverns Dragons and here this poor guy called out in distress with his dying breath to you specifically. And then I knew I was in for a ride.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Okamiden hurt me dude... Like both Okami games in general though. Okami ends happily but several character deaths made me cry and even the happy ending left me in tears. But okamiden, the CUTER GAME, ends on a really bittersweet note with a really dark way of getting there.
Xenoblade Chronicles ends well but there are like 4 times the game suckerpunches you and it H U R T S it Hurts real bad play it right now and play Okami too
Okamiden hurt me dude... Like both Okami games in general though. Okami ends happily but several character deaths made me cry and even the happy ending left me in tears. But okamiden, the CUTER GAME, ends on a really bittersweet note with a really dark way of getting there.
Xenoblade Chronicles ends well but there are like 4 times the game suckerpunches you and it H U R T S it Hurts real bad play it right now and play Okami too
To the Moon for obvious reasons. It started out with a depressing premise and then got sadder and sadder as you unpeeled the layers.

Final Fantasy X. It ruined me. Poor Tidus, he was such a fish out of water and because no one would tell him the truth he went through almost the entire pilgrimage saying what most people would find offensive or inconsiderate things to Yuna. And then you find out what he is. And then at the end he doesn't even get to enjoy what he's done.

And now it's all even more depressing because -Will- and X-2.5 the Price of Eternity now exist and I know that Final Fantasy X-2 was pretty much for nothing. I don't understand why people hate Tidus, the guy has it so rough, and after the new installments I almost want to hit Yuna with a broom. And I liked Yuna.

Odin Sphere. Another one of my favorite games, but gorgeous visuals aside, this game is miserable from start to finish. I don't think there's a single happy, stable main character in the entire game. Cornelius and Mercedes were happy prior to the beginning but that doesn't last long =-=;
To the Moon for obvious reasons. It started out with a depressing premise and then got sadder and sadder as you unpeeled the layers.

Final Fantasy X. It ruined me. Poor Tidus, he was such a fish out of water and because no one would tell him the truth he went through almost the entire pilgrimage saying what most people would find offensive or inconsiderate things to Yuna. And then you find out what he is. And then at the end he doesn't even get to enjoy what he's done.

And now it's all even more depressing because -Will- and X-2.5 the Price of Eternity now exist and I know that Final Fantasy X-2 was pretty much for nothing. I don't understand why people hate Tidus, the guy has it so rough, and after the new installments I almost want to hit Yuna with a broom. And I liked Yuna.

Odin Sphere. Another one of my favorite games, but gorgeous visuals aside, this game is miserable from start to finish. I don't think there's a single happy, stable main character in the entire game. Cornelius and Mercedes were happy prior to the beginning but that doesn't last long =-=;
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
@venusbeast I really want to play that game, I remember seeing it preview at e3 and it looked beautiful! I'd forgotten all about it!

As for depressing games
MASS EFFECT and DRAGON AGE (inquisition mostly)
but I love them for it

I thought red dead redemption was hella sad, and ffx when I was young
there's a real melancholy to limbo which I never completed, but that is such a good game nonetheless
@venusbeast I really want to play that game, I remember seeing it preview at e3 and it looked beautiful! I'd forgotten all about it!

As for depressing games
MASS EFFECT and DRAGON AGE (inquisition mostly)
but I love them for it

I thought red dead redemption was hella sad, and ffx when I was young
there's a real melancholy to limbo which I never completed, but that is such a good game nonetheless
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11