Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new.
Hi. I just started playing and don't know exactly how.
Hi. I just started playing and don't know exactly how.
How do you know what the dragons eat? How do you get more dragons other than breeding? I'm a little confused.
How do you know what the dragons eat? How do you get more dragons other than breeding? I'm a little confused.
@Sinca

Hey! Welcome to Flight Rising!

The dragons eat different types of food after what breed they are, example Tundras eats plants and faes eat insects.

To get more dragons, you could look in the Auction House to see if there is any dragons of your interest or send crossroads to people. Lowest prices is around 4000 t - 5000 t

If you need more help let me know!

@Sinca

Hey! Welcome to Flight Rising!

The dragons eat different types of food after what breed they are, example Tundras eats plants and faes eat insects.

To get more dragons, you could look in the Auction House to see if there is any dragons of your interest or send crossroads to people. Lowest prices is around 4000 t - 5000 t

If you need more help let me know!

beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
@Sinca

Hey there! You can find out what your dragon eats by hovering over your dragon while in the Dragon Lair overview, doing this will show you a mini profile of them, such as their name, their ID number, age, parents, and finally, their diet!

For your dragons, Peaches eats plants, and Swamp eats insects!
To obtain more food, you can go to the coliseum and fight, or you can go to "Gather Item" on the left hand side of the site, and gather whatever food items you need. Then go to your hoard (also on the left side of your screen), select whatever food items you don't mind your dragons eating, and convert them.

As for getting more dragons, you can go to the Auction House and buy some, or you have a rare chance of finding an egg when you gather items. Since you're a newbie, you're flight may be offering free dragons to get you started. Check out the forums and I'm sure you'll find some!

Edit: Oops, ninja'd by Artzyon~
@Sinca

Hey there! You can find out what your dragon eats by hovering over your dragon while in the Dragon Lair overview, doing this will show you a mini profile of them, such as their name, their ID number, age, parents, and finally, their diet!

For your dragons, Peaches eats plants, and Swamp eats insects!
To obtain more food, you can go to the coliseum and fight, or you can go to "Gather Item" on the left hand side of the site, and gather whatever food items you need. Then go to your hoard (also on the left side of your screen), select whatever food items you don't mind your dragons eating, and convert them.

As for getting more dragons, you can go to the Auction House and buy some, or you have a rare chance of finding an egg when you gather items. Since you're a newbie, you're flight may be offering free dragons to get you started. Check out the forums and I'm sure you'll find some!

Edit: Oops, ninja'd by Artzyon~
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
Thank you both.
Thank you both.
@Sinca Hey! I'm new too. It's my first day, but I found a really cool thing set up by the nature flight for newbies. This walks you through a lot of what there is to do on the site and you can get rewards for doing it!

If you need any help, us newbies can stick together! ;D
@Sinca Hey! I'm new too. It's my first day, but I found a really cool thing set up by the nature flight for newbies. This walks you through a lot of what there is to do on the site and you can get rewards for doing it!

If you need any help, us newbies can stick together! ;D