Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Phil's DOM Discount Shop -OFFLINE-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48
@Philli can you get me 6 thylacine please
@Philli can you get me 6 thylacine please
@Philli
Could you grab me three cherubs and three thylacines?
@Philli
Could you grab me three cherubs and three thylacines?
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Philli Will you take 175kt and the rest in gems for a ridgie and renaming scroll?
@Philli Will you take 175kt and the rest in gems for a ridgie and renaming scroll?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Philli

Could you grab me a Secondary Gene: Current? If so I can send over the treasure, thank you so much! <3
@Philli

Could you grab me a Secondary Gene: Current? If so I can send over the treasure, thank you so much! <3
@Philli

Sent it over, thank you! <33
@Philli

Sent it over, thank you! <33
@Philli could you please get me a tertiary gene: smoke? :)
@Philli could you please get me a tertiary gene: smoke? :)
@Philli

I'd like to order a Fae, Mirror, Guardian, Tundra, and Pearlcatcher breed change, Peregrine, and Paint.
@Philli

I'd like to order a Fae, Mirror, Guardian, Tundra, and Pearlcatcher breed change, Peregrine, and Paint.
@Philli

hi there! could i get ripple and thylacine scrolls please? thanks!
@Philli

hi there! could i get ripple and thylacine scrolls please? thanks!
@Philli I have enough now for a ridgie scroll and 2 renaming scrolls (: can I send it your way?
@Philli I have enough now for a ridgie scroll and 2 renaming scrolls (: can I send it your way?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Philli
Hey there,
@Makekith had to dash off so I'll send you the treasure and tip for the Tert gene smoke he wanted if thats okay?
@Philli
Hey there,
@Makekith had to dash off so I'll send you the treasure and tip for the Tert gene smoke he wanted if thats okay?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48