Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done for today!!! thx everyone
1 2 3 4 5
Can I get the 4th noodle? @eiry

Nevermind.
Can I get the 4th noodle? @eiry

Nevermind.
@supermilkytoast someone just took her!!! sorry :^(
@supermilkytoast someone just took her!!! sorry :^(
tumblr_inline_n1agon7tYu1synnum.gif
If there's any left I'll take any xP
If there's any left I'll take any xP
@eiry Then can I take 2 then QQ
@eiry Then can I take 2 then QQ
@supermilkytoast omg i think the one u asked for was just taken?? can you double check ;; sorry!!!!!!!

i have to afk now, but if you're still interested just send me a crossroads for whichever of the two u want, i will accept it later.
@supermilkytoast omg i think the one u asked for was just taken?? can you double check ;; sorry!!!!!!!

i have to afk now, but if you're still interested just send me a crossroads for whichever of the two u want, i will accept it later.
Thank you so so much!!! Do you need food or anything? I can help you out if you want!
Thank you so so much!!! Do you need food or anything? I can help you out if you want!
@oreocookie3344 im good, thank you though!! glad you liked the dergs <3
@oreocookie3344 im good, thank you though!! glad you liked the dergs <3
Allright :) I've been looking for different genes in dragons and I don't have any with the three this one has yet so yay! :D
Allright :) I've been looking for different genes in dragons and I don't have any with the three this one has yet so yay! :D
@eiry I guess I ask every time you edit. I sent a trade for one. Sigh. Thank you regardless.
@eiry I guess I ask every time you edit. I sent a trade for one. Sigh. Thank you regardless.
1 2 3 4 5