Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natural Skins and Accents~ Preorders up!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/QxOI1EH.png[/img] Hello, and welcome to my skins and accents shop. Here, I'll offer up preorders of various skins and accents. There isn't much now, but I can assure you that there will be more once interest has gone up. [u]First off, here is how this is going to work[/u] [b]Gems to Treasure Ratio: 1:175[/b] - [b]All Skins will be printed in sets of 10[/b] - so, each prorder will be 850 gems or the treasure equivalent - I only need 6 gem orders to get a blueprint and submit it. Everyone else can spend with whatever they see fit they see fit. - [b]All Accents will also be printed in sets 10[/b] - preorders for these will be 500 gems each or the treasure equivalent and you know where I'm going with this - [b]I will make 3 attempts to submit the blueprint[/b] - each while slightly altering the skin to meet site standards. If, by the third attempt, the blueprint is rejected, I will return your funds to you, no questions asked. - [b]I'd rather have the funds given to me within 2 days for those signing up[/b] - this includes those who aren't in the group paying exclusively with gems. Don't want to keep people waiting, of course. - [b]Each skin will go through three runs[/b] - after three runs, it will be shelved but will be available for reprint for anyone who provides me with the preorder price in treasure plus the blueprint - [b]Accents - 87000 | Skins - 637000[/b] - [b]Custom skins and accents not yet available[/b] - once I get more traffic, I might do this in the future -I am 2 hours ahead of Flight Rising Time --------------- [b]Available for Pre-Order[/b] --------------- [b]Rusty Copper[/b] 850 gems [i]Male Nocturne[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/I2VWgZF.png[/img] [b][u]Orders[/u][/b] [i]Gem Orders[/i] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. [i]Gem or Treasure Orders[/i] 7. 8. 9. 10. -------- [b]Gold and Jade Viper[/b] 850 gems [i]Male Coatl[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XgQkzEW.png[/img] [i]Gem Orders[/i] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. [i]Gem or Treasure Orders[/i] 7. 8. 9. 10. [/center]
QxOI1EH.png

Hello, and welcome to my skins and accents shop. Here, I'll offer up preorders of various skins and accents. There isn't much now, but I can assure you that there will be more once interest has gone up.

First off, here is how this is going to work

Gems to Treasure Ratio: 1:175

- All Skins will be printed in sets of 10 - so, each prorder will be 850 gems or the treasure equivalent - I only need 6 gem orders to get a blueprint and submit it. Everyone else can spend with whatever they see fit they see fit.
- All Accents will also be printed in sets 10 - preorders for these will be 500 gems each or the treasure equivalent and you know where I'm going with this
- I will make 3 attempts to submit the blueprint - each while slightly altering the skin to meet site standards. If, by the third attempt, the blueprint is rejected, I will return your funds to you, no questions asked.
- I'd rather have the funds given to me within 2 days for those signing up - this includes those who aren't in the group paying exclusively with gems. Don't want to keep people waiting, of course.
- Each skin will go through three runs - after three runs, it will be shelved but will be available for reprint for anyone who provides me with the preorder price in treasure plus the blueprint - Accents - 87000 | Skins - 637000
- Custom skins and accents not yet available - once I get more traffic, I might do this in the future

-I am 2 hours ahead of Flight Rising Time

Available for Pre-Order

Rusty Copper
850 gems
Male Nocturne

I2VWgZF.png

Orders

Gem Orders

Gem or Treasure Orders

Gold and Jade Viper
850 gems
Male Coatl

XgQkzEW.png

Gem Orders

Gem or Treasure Orders

QxOI1EH.png
Printed Skins and Accents

General Pinglist
For everything ranging from newly printed skins to the revival of shelved skins

Shelved Skins
Printed Skins and Accents

General Pinglist
For everything ranging from newly printed skins to the revival of shelved skins

Shelved Skins
QxOI1EH.png
And I am open~!
And I am open~!
QxOI1EH.png
Also, remember to ping me so I don't lose you!
Also, remember to ping me so I don't lose you!
QxOI1EH.png
-
-
QxOI1EH.png
@NaturallyUnknown I don't have much use for skins, but have a good luck bump!
@NaturallyUnknown I don't have much use for skins, but have a good luck bump!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png