Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3
I have recently decided that I want to start hoarding G1s instead of just buying random dragons that appeal to me. And I need to clear out my lair badly. [size=6][color=red]ATTENTION! I AM DONE, PLEASE DONT OFFER ANYMORE![/size][/color] Some have some lore, some have some art. I even have a G1 with the end of the world ID (#20121212), so just throw me some offers. [b]The dragons that are not for sale until I figure out what I want to do with them:[/b] Aurum Royale Virgo Maharal Magnus Audax Fenris Obscurity Artemis Carth Astrid Illusion Butter Matrix Kai Serenity Spectre The last 18 dragons at the back of my lair that isn't a G1 (I'm boarding them for the Dom push) I will accept the following as full to partial payment: Treasure Gems retired Apparel UM Skins/accents Unhatched elemental/noc eggs Just ping me in this thread asking about your desired dragon(s)! @Kairo [u][b]Dragons with lore and art (kinda adoptables. Heh) for sale (tentative):[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8037586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80376/8037586_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6777487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67775/6777487_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have recently decided that I want to start hoarding G1s instead of just buying random dragons that appeal to me. And I need to clear out my lair badly.

ATTENTION! I AM DONE, PLEASE DONT OFFER ANYMORE!

Some have some lore, some have some art. I even have a G1 with the end of the world ID (#20121212), so just throw me some offers.

The dragons that are not for sale until I figure out what I want to do with them:
Aurum
Royale
Virgo
Maharal
Magnus
Audax
Fenris
Obscurity
Artemis
Carth
Astrid
Illusion
Butter
Matrix
Kai
Serenity
Spectre
The last 18 dragons at the back of my lair that isn't a G1 (I'm boarding them for the Dom push)

I will accept the following as full to partial payment:
Treasure
Gems
retired Apparel
UM Skins/accents
Unhatched elemental/noc eggs

Just ping me in this thread asking about your desired dragon(s)!
@Kairo

Dragons with lore and art (kinda adoptables. Heh) for sale (tentative):

8037586_350.png

6777487_350.png
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

How much for Cyan and Abyss?

also i love neptune's accent like fenris wolf? hot damn

and THEENDOFTHEWORLD's name
@Kairo

How much for Cyan and Abyss?

also i love neptune's accent like fenris wolf? hot damn

and THEENDOFTHEWORLD's name
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@Sivan

I know, right? Ferris Wolf is literally the bomb.

For Cyan, I'll price him at 30kT. As for Abyss: Somewhere along to lines of 50-100kT, and that's considerably lower than what I payed for him (500G... What was I thinking!?). If you think those prices are unreasonable I'm pretty sure we could work something out.
@Sivan

I know, right? Ferris Wolf is literally the bomb.

For Cyan, I'll price him at 30kT. As for Abyss: Somewhere along to lines of 50-100kT, and that's considerably lower than what I payed for him (500G... What was I thinking!?). If you think those prices are unreasonable I'm pretty sure we could work something out.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

How much would you like for Falcone?
@Kairo

How much would you like for Falcone?
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@Kairo How much for the end of the world?
@Kairo How much for the end of the world?
@Kairo

How much for Kikan, Nightlocke?
@Kairo

How much for Kikan, Nightlocke?
@Kairo How much for Falcone and Katarina?
@Kairo How much for Falcone and Katarina?
LWDw43p.png
@Kairo

How much for Niobe, Nyssa, or Salix???
@Kairo

How much for Niobe, Nyssa, or Salix???
@Kairo
Hmm, could I give you 80k for the both of them?
@Kairo
Hmm, could I give you 80k for the both of them?
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@Deva

I'd really like 100kT for Falcone since I had to gene him myself (and he looks awesome). But if that's a little too pricey I'm sure we could work something out.

@back2reality

Make an offer. She's a G1 with a nice ID, as well as nice colors.

@Heath

I just realized I'm not selling Kikan, but Nightlocke will be 40kT. All prices are negotiable.

@WhateverTrash

Falcone has already been claimed, but if they decide they don't want him I'll tell you. Katrina will be 30kT.

@Parthenia

Noibe will be 35kT, while either Nyssa or Salix will be 50kT a piece (due to their low ID #s)

@Sivan

I'm really looking for more than that, but because I need them gone quickly I'll take that offer. Send the CRs when you're ready.
@Deva

I'd really like 100kT for Falcone since I had to gene him myself (and he looks awesome). But if that's a little too pricey I'm sure we could work something out.

@back2reality

Make an offer. She's a G1 with a nice ID, as well as nice colors.

@Heath

I just realized I'm not selling Kikan, but Nightlocke will be 40kT. All prices are negotiable.

@WhateverTrash

Falcone has already been claimed, but if they decide they don't want him I'll tell you. Katrina will be 30kT.

@Parthenia

Noibe will be 35kT, while either Nyssa or Salix will be 50kT a piece (due to their low ID #s)

@Sivan

I'm really looking for more than that, but because I need them gone quickly I'll take that offer. Send the CRs when you're ready.
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3