Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for some buddies!
1 2 3 4
@SwordArt The other people in the group used to play it a LOT, I played only a little since I'm still new to it. Monopoly we've actually never played lol all the board games we've played are ones from kickstarter like Kingdom Death, Werewolf, and a bunch others I can't remember the name of for the life of me today lol. We switch up a lot so by the time I start to remember the name of one board game, we're playing a new one. I'll ask my friend for the names of the others later today lol it'll bother me otherwise.

Eugh yea, Don't Starve would be too frustrating for me to play solo. Takes awhile to get the hang of it. Have you tried playing multiplayer? It's still rage worthy sometimes but majority fun and hilarious., especially the silly ways people die and how they freak out seeing new creatures.

Ahh I'm really glad you're all fixed up at least though!! One less thing to worry about down the road. But yea that really sucks that they automatically blocked you from it even though it was only a minor issue.
@SwordArt The other people in the group used to play it a LOT, I played only a little since I'm still new to it. Monopoly we've actually never played lol all the board games we've played are ones from kickstarter like Kingdom Death, Werewolf, and a bunch others I can't remember the name of for the life of me today lol. We switch up a lot so by the time I start to remember the name of one board game, we're playing a new one. I'll ask my friend for the names of the others later today lol it'll bother me otherwise.

Eugh yea, Don't Starve would be too frustrating for me to play solo. Takes awhile to get the hang of it. Have you tried playing multiplayer? It's still rage worthy sometimes but majority fun and hilarious., especially the silly ways people die and how they freak out seeing new creatures.

Ahh I'm really glad you're all fixed up at least though!! One less thing to worry about down the road. But yea that really sucks that they automatically blocked you from it even though it was only a minor issue.
@joot You'll be soon dragged into the madness of Magic The Gathering Suggest Monopoly! Hopefully your group won't end trying to kill each other lol.

Pffft, Don't Starve already ate to many of my neurons. IT KILLED ME INSIDE. And no thanks, I now try to avoid those games that made me rage, they are really doing a lot of bad xD

@joot You'll be soon dragged into the madness of Magic The Gathering Suggest Monopoly! Hopefully your group won't end trying to kill each other lol.

Pffft, Don't Starve already ate to many of my neurons. IT KILLED ME INSIDE. And no thanks, I now try to avoid those games that made me rage, they are really doing a lot of bad xD

o8B0y2a.jpg
@SwordArt They've tried and failed so far lol We've talked about playing it just to see how angry some of the people in the group get and to see who will end up cheating first. It would probably end fairly quick lol

Oh jeez yea that's for the best then! Have you ever played Bastion? It's a pretty soothing and fun game. Good story and pretty easy going. It's only rage worthy if you play on the hardest difficulty. The soundtrack is really nice too!!
@SwordArt They've tried and failed so far lol We've talked about playing it just to see how angry some of the people in the group get and to see who will end up cheating first. It would probably end fairly quick lol

Oh jeez yea that's for the best then! Have you ever played Bastion? It's a pretty soothing and fun game. Good story and pretty easy going. It's only rage worthy if you play on the hardest difficulty. The soundtrack is really nice too!!
Hi I'm new too!!!

- Sounds like you've seen a lot of awesome places. I've never left the US, so I'm a tad envious lol.

- I'm a big LOTR fan too. :D

- What bands do you listen to? I'm a huge heavy metal fan. I really wish I could afford to go to Nightwish in a couple months. They don't come to the US much. Too bad I'm broke!

And I really wish I could have cats. My apartment won't let me.
Hi I'm new too!!!

- Sounds like you've seen a lot of awesome places. I've never left the US, so I'm a tad envious lol.

- I'm a big LOTR fan too. :D

- What bands do you listen to? I'm a huge heavy metal fan. I really wish I could afford to go to Nightwish in a couple months. They don't come to the US much. Too bad I'm broke!

And I really wish I could have cats. My apartment won't let me.
@SwordArt

Hello! I'm not really as interesting as the others but I can successfully say I live with about...26 cats right now.
@SwordArt

Hello! I'm not really as interesting as the others but I can successfully say I live with about...26 cats right now.
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@EklypsePeregrin

Just three! Romania, Germany and Austria. It's easier for me since i live in Europe! I'm planning to go in Russia next year tough! How is in America? :D

I listen to Mettalica, Sabaton,Slayer, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Oomph!, Rammstein, Queen, Judas Priest, R.E.M, Muse, Oasis, The Killers, Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic.

@EklypsePeregrin

Just three! Romania, Germany and Austria. It's easier for me since i live in Europe! I'm planning to go in Russia next year tough! How is in America? :D

I listen to Mettalica, Sabaton,Slayer, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Oomph!, Rammstein, Queen, Judas Priest, R.E.M, Muse, Oasis, The Killers, Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic.

o8B0y2a.jpg
@MoshiaZambwe Wow so many! You have a little cat army there! :,D
@MoshiaZambwe Wow so many! You have a little cat army there! :,D
o8B0y2a.jpg
I've heard great things about Germany, I have a friend living there. America's cool I guess. I've gotten to travel a little here, which I love.

Excellent choice in bands! Sounds like you listen to a lot of classics. XD
I've heard great things about Germany, I have a friend living there. America's cool I guess. I've gotten to travel a little here, which I love.

Excellent choice in bands! Sounds like you listen to a lot of classics. XD
@EklypsePeregin I'm a sucker for classics. Other than Nightwish, what do you listen to? :)
@EklypsePeregin I'm a sucker for classics. Other than Nightwish, what do you listen to? :)
o8B0y2a.jpg
1 2 3 4