Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NekoDergs - free
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@AdinaFay I would like to get 2 please. No apparel necessary . Filled out the form.
Could you also ping me if you decide to do coatl's?
@AdinaFay I would like to get 2 please. No apparel necessary . Filled out the form.
Could you also ping me if you decide to do coatl's?
86ea931fad.gifwater_ani.gif
@AdinaFay
i'd love for you to do Chinook! i'll put myself on the form :0
i'd like his rune and the wingblades, but you don't have to do the rest of his apparel
@AdinaFay
i'd love for you to do Chinook! i'll put myself on the form :0
i'd like his rune and the wingblades, but you don't have to do the rest of his apparel
@AdinaFay Could you please do Meringue? I added her to the form. I'd like her accent and her pearly bracelets, if you can do those. ^^
@AdinaFay Could you please do Meringue? I added her to the form. I'd like her accent and her pearly bracelets, if you can do those. ^^
tumblr_mrqotkZIDk1sezzwwo1_400.png
Signature by Safarii
@AdinaFay This is literally? all i ever needed in life. I audibly gasped when i saw this thread Could i get one of Castitas? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20355380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203554/20355380_350.png[/img] [/url] (If possible can you add the silk scarf?)
@AdinaFay

This is literally? all i ever needed in life. I audibly gasped when i saw this thread

Could i get one of Castitas?

20355380_350.png

(If possible can you add the silk scarf?)
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
@AdinaFay could i be pinged for/sponsor coatls and mirrors? I very much need these in my life. (also @BathShiva look at the thing)
@AdinaFay could i be pinged for/sponsor coatls and mirrors? I very much need these in my life. (also @BathShiva look at the thing)
@AdinaFay
I hope it's alright to ask you to do two! I filled out the form and everything.
@AdinaFay
I hope it's alright to ask you to do two! I filled out the form and everything.
iRmtDmg.jpg sVoWiFc.jpg
@AdinaFay [color=purple] Eee, these are adorable! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7349967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73500/7349967_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love it if you could do my boy Hideki here. Let me know if you need an extra payment for his silks- I'm more than happy to pay extra.
@AdinaFay

Eee, these are adorable!

7349967_350.png

I'd love it if you could do my boy Hideki here.
Let me know if you need an extra payment for his silks- I'm more than happy to pay extra.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Pinging myself @erised
Pinging myself @erised
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@AdinaFay if you could give me a ping if you ever do coatls, that would be awesome! these are so cute (:
@AdinaFay if you could give me a ping if you ever do coatls, that would be awesome! these are so cute (:
10z077c.jpg
Thank you everyone for the interest! Glad to see that my goofy doodles are bringing people smiles.

That being said, first batch of adoptables is out!
@Ruletka @SucenaZQ @MettatonsLegs @ola232 @Moami

All of yours should be in the "Pickup" tab of the same form that you orginally filled out here along with any payment information if you owe me anything. If for some reason this method of dispersal doesn't work let me know and I'll pm you all individually with links/info.

Second! @stephmcquizzle @CosyAlligator @runningwithrain @koujakward @cubchoo
Due to popular demand I'm going to try and bust out the coatl base in the next week or so, but I'll probably get to it faster if someone actually commissions one so please go ahead and put your coatls on the sheet and I'll get around to em asap :)

@Morphini @FelicisNox177
You're more than welcome to request more than one at a time, just please be conscientious and give other people a chance at getting on the list - if you're requesting more than a couple I'll probably move some of your requests down the list so that other people aren't waiting forever. You can also just request more after your previous order has been filled. :)

@D0CT0RD
I do not have a waitlist, I'm just letting people add their requests to my spreadsheet here and moving down the list. This is the simplest way for me to keep track of everything casually.
(unless some nimrod comes and decides that all of their dragons are suddenly gana be at the top of the list but here's hoping that won't happen...)

@Nerdychic
If you'd like an adoptable please add yourself to the self-editing spreadsheet here. If, for whatever reason, you cannot access or edit the spreadsheet please pm me and I'll add you myself. :)
Thank you everyone for the interest! Glad to see that my goofy doodles are bringing people smiles.

That being said, first batch of adoptables is out!
@Ruletka @SucenaZQ @MettatonsLegs @ola232 @Moami

All of yours should be in the "Pickup" tab of the same form that you orginally filled out here along with any payment information if you owe me anything. If for some reason this method of dispersal doesn't work let me know and I'll pm you all individually with links/info.

Second! @stephmcquizzle @CosyAlligator @runningwithrain @koujakward @cubchoo
Due to popular demand I'm going to try and bust out the coatl base in the next week or so, but I'll probably get to it faster if someone actually commissions one so please go ahead and put your coatls on the sheet and I'll get around to em asap :)

@Morphini @FelicisNox177
You're more than welcome to request more than one at a time, just please be conscientious and give other people a chance at getting on the list - if you're requesting more than a couple I'll probably move some of your requests down the list so that other people aren't waiting forever. You can also just request more after your previous order has been filled. :)

@D0CT0RD
I do not have a waitlist, I'm just letting people add their requests to my spreadsheet here and moving down the list. This is the simplest way for me to keep track of everything casually.
(unless some nimrod comes and decides that all of their dragons are suddenly gana be at the top of the list but here's hoping that won't happen...)

@Nerdychic
If you'd like an adoptable please add yourself to the self-editing spreadsheet here. If, for whatever reason, you cannot access or edit the spreadsheet please pm me and I'll add you myself. :)
dpfDzRc.gifWTkj0UQ.pngsF2ja1V.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12