Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DestinyStart Now
1 2
XD @vgamegeek2002

So, who will start the roleplay?
XD @vgamegeek2002

So, who will start the roleplay?
I guess anyone can still working on stuff for my characters. But really anyone can.
I guess anyone can still working on stuff for my characters. But really anyone can.
Ok here is a scenario to star everyone off.

You just hatched what is the first thing you see and do.
Ok here is a scenario to star everyone off.

You just hatched what is the first thing you see and do.
Ok i'll start from the above post XD

*A small female guardian poked away of her shell. She clawed, climbing her way out. Her curiosity was the first feeling that came to her sense, eyeing rocks, grass, and a dark sky. Few trees were in her surroundings. She didn't see any other of her kind, but she of course was too young to understand what she is.*

*An older dark-tinted imperial sat quietly on a rock. 2 days old he was for now, flicking his maned tail this way and that. He held his head high and proud. His surroundings consisted of several trees and a bit of ruins.*

@vgamegeek2002 @DragonHeart5571 @Ikilou
Ok i'll start from the above post XD

*A small female guardian poked away of her shell. She clawed, climbing her way out. Her curiosity was the first feeling that came to her sense, eyeing rocks, grass, and a dark sky. Few trees were in her surroundings. She didn't see any other of her kind, but she of course was too young to understand what she is.*

*An older dark-tinted imperial sat quietly on a rock. 2 days old he was for now, flicking his maned tail this way and that. He held his head high and proud. His surroundings consisted of several trees and a bit of ruins.*

@vgamegeek2002 @DragonHeart5571 @Ikilou
Hayden: First I saw darkness... Then I kicked a few times and was out of my egg. I found my self in a cave. No one was there... Then a eagle swooped in and gave me some food. I did not know who or what I was but something was out there in the world.

Shadowbolt: At first it was really dark... Then I came out of my shell and onto a soft pillow. I opened my eyes to see a creature much larger than me. It picked me up and told me my name in Shadowbolt. I chirped in response.
Hayden: First I saw darkness... Then I kicked a few times and was out of my egg. I found my self in a cave. No one was there... Then a eagle swooped in and gave me some food. I did not know who or what I was but something was out there in the world.

Shadowbolt: At first it was really dark... Then I came out of my shell and onto a soft pillow. I opened my eyes to see a creature much larger than me. It picked me up and told me my name in Shadowbolt. I chirped in response.
Anyone else want to post a scenario? Cause if you want you can. Please post more scenario's that way we all get a chance to make up some for the fun of it.
Anyone else want to post a scenario? Cause if you want you can. Please post more scenario's that way we all get a chance to make up some for the fun of it.
1 2