Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Open for the riot
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52
@Usagiglower Hello! Can I have a Bust drawing please? :33 I can inbox you ref picture of the charater i want :0 I have one skin which is Below Zero :)
@Usagiglower Hello! Can I have a Bust drawing please? :33 I can inbox you ref picture of the charater i want :0 I have one skin which is Below Zero :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Royalundyne
Sure, go ahead and inbox me the ref+skin!!
@Royalundyne
Sure, go ahead and inbox me the ref+skin!!
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@Usagiglower Can i get a digital bust sketch of Elijah? But as a furry? his furry form is a Black Wolf with red fur in his ears maybe the lineart can be black and the fur lineart for his ears and maybe his irises red? ^u^? his expression ranges to three things Arrogant/Smug, Angry or Bored. Here is his dragon showing off what kind of outfit he wears: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18134593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181346/18134593_350.png[/img] [/url] I will be paying with the festival skin Freezing Breath + Currency as tip ^_^ I'll send the reference of his normal form I sketched of him when your ready!
@Usagiglower

Can i get a digital bust sketch of Elijah? But as a furry? his furry form is a Black Wolf with red fur in his ears maybe the lineart can be black and the fur lineart for his ears and maybe his irises red? ^u^? his expression ranges to three things Arrogant/Smug, Angry or Bored.

Here is his dragon showing off what kind of outfit he wears:

18134593_350.png

I will be paying with the festival skin Freezing Breath + Currency as tip ^_^

I'll send the reference of his normal form I sketched of him when your ready!
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
Oh gosh this art style is so good ;o; I LOVE your coloring style!

If you're okay with doing avian furry characters, could I grab a colored waist-up? (if you'd rather not do colored that's also fine :D )

This is the character I was hoping to use, for reference
Oh gosh this art style is so good ;o; I LOVE your coloring style!

If you're okay with doing avian furry characters, could I grab a colored waist-up? (if you'd rather not do colored that's also fine :D )

This is the character I was hoping to use, for reference
@thebeespajamas
Aaa ty!! ;; V;; (tho I see a couple of different coloring styles so if you want a particular one send me the pic and I gotchu!!)
And they shouldn't be a problem, the Avian furry or the color!! (They're super cute btw!! :''0) Do you want to double the holiday currency amount or tack on the 50kt for color?
Also, what's their personality like? Do you want them bearing any particular expression/pose or would you rather I /wing it/?
@thebeespajamas
Aaa ty!! ;; V;; (tho I see a couple of different coloring styles so if you want a particular one send me the pic and I gotchu!!)
And they shouldn't be a problem, the Avian furry or the color!! (They're super cute btw!! :''0) Do you want to double the holiday currency amount or tack on the 50kt for color?
Also, what's their personality like? Do you want them bearing any particular expression/pose or would you rather I /wing it/?
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@usagiglower

omg I'm an idiot I'm so sorry, I meant like this one (the really cool paint-y style, I love the look of it; if it's too fancy for this kind of commission that's also fine!) I also have a better ref of her beak just in case

and thank you!! tbh I can do either double currency or 50kt, if you have one you'd prefer?

I would describe her as really cheerful / peppy, with a mischeivous side! I don't really have any poses or expressions in mind, but if you're gonna go throwing puns around toucan play at that game (D'HOHOHO)
@usagiglower

omg I'm an idiot I'm so sorry, I meant like this one (the really cool paint-y style, I love the look of it; if it's too fancy for this kind of commission that's also fine!) I also have a better ref of her beak just in case

and thank you!! tbh I can do either double currency or 50kt, if you have one you'd prefer?

I would describe her as really cheerful / peppy, with a mischeivous side! I don't really have any poses or expressions in mind, but if you're gonna go throwing puns around toucan play at that game (D'HOHOHO)
@usagiglower
HECK your art is so RAD AAAA
s o from my understanding to get color on your sketch you just double the snow? Or have I missed something ahhhh
If you're still accepting I definitely want to commission waist up art if this girl if she's alright with you: http://toyhou.se/194982.myrtis-

(If I can scry enough snow fast enough I'll probably try for another smaller commission but it's cutting it close hhhh)
@usagiglower
HECK your art is so RAD AAAA
s o from my understanding to get color on your sketch you just double the snow? Or have I missed something ahhhh
If you're still accepting I definitely want to commission waist up art if this girl if she's alright with you: http://toyhou.se/194982.myrtis-

(If I can scry enough snow fast enough I'll probably try for another smaller commission but it's cutting it close hhhh)
15587.png 16449.png 16453.png 28.png GtKO0cb.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
Hey, sorry for the SUPER DUPER late responses, I underestimated how busy I would be with school but I'm here now and dedicating today to comms!!! ; v;

@thebeespajamas
I /usually/ don't color like that for this festival deal but I'll cut you a deal for 120kt for the painted color fee (bc painting is time-consuming womps) If you send the payment it in halves tho please send the festival currency part first bc I just realized it was Saturday whOOPS
Oh my gosh she's going to be a delight to draw P:
(EHEHE)

@Coolyiffer
Thank you so much!! :''0
Yup!!! Or there's the option to pay 50kt for simple colors, if you don't have the snow!!
That's totally alright with me, but since the payment's in snow could you send it upfront? (I want to blow it all while I can lmao)
I believe in you!! If you don't make it or change your mind tho, I can offer T/G comms or put you on the pinglist for when I open up shop again next holiday :>
Hey, sorry for the SUPER DUPER late responses, I underestimated how busy I would be with school but I'm here now and dedicating today to comms!!! ; v;

@thebeespajamas
I /usually/ don't color like that for this festival deal but I'll cut you a deal for 120kt for the painted color fee (bc painting is time-consuming womps) If you send the payment it in halves tho please send the festival currency part first bc I just realized it was Saturday whOOPS
Oh my gosh she's going to be a delight to draw P:
(EHEHE)

@Coolyiffer
Thank you so much!! :''0
Yup!!! Or there's the option to pay 50kt for simple colors, if you don't have the snow!!
That's totally alright with me, but since the payment's in snow could you send it upfront? (I want to blow it all while I can lmao)
I believe in you!! If you don't make it or change your mind tho, I can offer T/G comms or put you on the pinglist for when I open up shop again next holiday :>
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@usagiglower

it's okay! school's important C:

and aaaa that's very kind of you but I don't have that much on me right now unfortunately ;o; I'm fine with simple colors in that case, hope that doesn't make it awkward ;v; I can do all snow or snow+treasure if you have one you'd prefer :O

and eee thank you, that means a lot to hear ;v;
@usagiglower

it's okay! school's important C:

and aaaa that's very kind of you but I don't have that much on me right now unfortunately ;o; I'm fine with simple colors in that case, hope that doesn't make it awkward ;v; I can do all snow or snow+treasure if you have one you'd prefer :O

and eee thank you, that means a lot to hear ;v;
@Usagiglower
Could I get a fullbody commission and pay mostly in snows, and the rest in treasure? I only have 100 snows, would that work?
@Usagiglower
Could I get a fullbody commission and pay mostly in snows, and the rest in treasure? I only have 100 snows, would that work?
dmHmhql.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52