Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Splinters TMNS Dojo! Welcome!
1 2 3
updated
updated
UbEcJMn.png
This is without a doubt the greatest thing i've seen! Now I wish I had lair space.
This is without a doubt the greatest thing i've seen! Now I wish I had lair space.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I'm pinging @JayceMayced. He needs to see this.
I'm pinging @JayceMayced. He needs to see this.
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Demos

Omg, this is amazing--genius-!!!
Imma gonna have to find me some turtles.
@Demos

Omg, this is amazing--genius-!!!
Imma gonna have to find me some turtles.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Demos Thank you SO much for the TMNS/Donnie baby, I'm geeking out so hard right now its not funny :D I actually found him a partner already(lucky score on the AH I'm sorta broke atm but I couldn't resist looking and there she was) So daVinci and his new comrade Mithlia are coming to pay their respects to Master Splinter and the gang :) *bows respectfully to all six* Hopefully we'll meet the expectations of Splinter-sense and prove valiant foes to the CLAW [center] [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7578039]daVinci[/url] x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7478510]Mithlia[/url][/b] [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/311/5/d/teenagemutantninjasnappers_by_samhainspirit-d85m5eb.png[/img] [/center]
@Demos
Thank you SO much for the TMNS/Donnie baby, I'm geeking out so hard right now its not funny :D
I actually found him a partner already(lucky score on the AH I'm sorta broke atm but I couldn't resist looking and there she was) So daVinci and his new comrade Mithlia are coming to pay their respects to Master Splinter and the gang :) *bows respectfully to all six* Hopefully we'll meet the expectations of Splinter-sense and prove valiant foes to the CLAW
@Demos

Oh wow!!!! I seem to have stumbled across the TMNS How awesome! I have a Donnatella and want the other three as females now so I have a female fandom of the TMNS!!!! This is awesome :)

Headed to make more treasure so I can hunt for more Snappers
@Demos

Oh wow!!!! I seem to have stumbled across the TMNS How awesome! I have a Donnatella and want the other three as females now so I have a female fandom of the TMNS!!!! This is awesome :)

Headed to make more treasure so I can hunt for more Snappers
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
everyone always seems to forget about Venus.

mb27uv.png

im in the process of procuring a dragon with her exact colors spring/sky/banana
everyone always seems to forget about Venus.

mb27uv.png

im in the process of procuring a dragon with her exact colors spring/sky/banana
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@demos
If you get a dark/darkish blue winged boy will you let me know? Still looking for a mate for Donatella!
@demos
If you get a dark/darkish blue winged boy will you let me know? Still looking for a mate for Donatella!
1 2 3