Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons To Go (Closed)
1 2
[center][img]http://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/27/moy/21475.jpg[/img] [color=DarkGoldenRod]This is only going to be a short giveaway, and there are a limited amount of dragons up for adoption, but there will be a few rules I hope you can all abide by. [b][u]Rules:[/u][/b] [b]1)[/b] One dragon per person. [b]2)[/b] Please both ping (aka, @ToyaKazaki) me and post here which dragon you'd like [i]before[/i] sending the Crossroads [i]yourself[/i]. [b]3)[/b] Please no exalting or selling, I'm not comfortable with the thought of these dragons being exalted, or any dragons for that matter, and I'd rather you not profit on my generosity. You are more than welcome to give them away when/if you feel like it. [b]4)[/b] I reserve the right to alter the rules in the future if need be. [b][u]Dragons:[/u][/b] [b]#1[/b] [b]Adopted![/b] [b]#2[/b] [b]Adopted![/b] [b]#3[/b] [b]Adopted![/b] [b]#4[/b] [b]Adopted![/b] [b]#5[/b] [b]Adopted![/b] [b]#6[/b] [b]Adopted![/b] Feel free to check what the few hatchlings I have up for adoption will look like when fully grown here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=morphintime][u][b][color=DarkGoldenRod]Predict Morphology[/b][/u][/url][/color][/center]
21475.jpg

This is only going to be a short giveaway, and there are a limited amount of dragons up for adoption, but there will be a few rules I hope you can all abide by.

Rules:
1) One dragon per person.
2) Please both ping (aka, @ToyaKazaki) me and post here which dragon you'd like before sending the Crossroads yourself.
3) Please no exalting or selling, I'm not comfortable with the thought of these dragons being exalted, or any dragons for that matter, and I'd rather you not profit on my generosity.
You are more than welcome to give them away when/if you feel like it.
4) I reserve the right to alter the rules in the future if need be.

Dragons:

Adopted!

Adopted!

Adopted!

Adopted!

Adopted!

Adopted!

Feel free to check what the few hatchlings I have up for adoption will look like when fully grown here: Predict Morphology
2enubh4.jpg
@ToyaKazaki

I'd love to take the first PC male... c:
@ToyaKazaki

I'd love to take the first PC male... c:
7WATt3G.png
DragonFlower
lore dump
2enubh4.jpg
@ToyaKazaki may I please adopt #2
@ToyaKazaki may I please adopt #2
@Nyxintime
Yep, just go and send the CR and you can have it.
@Nyxintime
Yep, just go and send the CR and you can have it.
2enubh4.jpg
@ToyaKazaki

Any way I could get #6?

They're rad!

Please and thank you!
@ToyaKazaki

Any way I could get #6?

They're rad!

Please and thank you!
@ToyaKazaki sent the CR haven't done one before so hope I did it right. Thank you by the way.
@ToyaKazaki sent the CR haven't done one before so hope I did it right. Thank you by the way.
@Lyricmonster98
Hehe, haven't heard that word in a while, and yes, you can, just send the CR right on over.

@Nyxintime
Yup, you did! You're more than welcome.
@Lyricmonster98
Hehe, haven't heard that word in a while, and yes, you can, just send the CR right on over.

@Nyxintime
Yup, you did! You're more than welcome.
2enubh4.jpg
@ToyaKazaki Can I have# 3 pleas. He's beautiful
@ToyaKazaki Can I have# 3 pleas. He's beautiful
tumblr_me7objufKr1r53d72o3_500.gif[img][/img]
@toyakazaki could I have number four please. Thank you
@toyakazaki could I have number four please. Thank you
1 2