Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Art for 2016 retired things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ghostmorning aw thank you. haha yes they are all valentine ... is my style that incohesive? :'D
@ghostmorning aw thank you. haha yes they are all valentine ... is my style that incohesive? :'D
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Namor Oh no! :O Goodness, nothing like that at all, just that two of them have cardigans and two of them don't-- just wanted to make sure there wasn't an Osomatsu-kun -type situation going on ^^;; It looks really great, I just wanted to be clear that (if they had been different people) that I didn't draw him with cardigan or some other small detail when that isn't something he was supposed to have on :P
@Namor Oh no! :O Goodness, nothing like that at all, just that two of them have cardigans and two of them don't-- just wanted to make sure there wasn't an Osomatsu-kun -type situation going on ^^;; It looks really great, I just wanted to be clear that (if they had been different people) that I didn't draw him with cardigan or some other small detail when that isn't something he was supposed to have on :P
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
@ghostmorning oh omg no no he just took his cardy off haha bless, you can draw him with or without it on! :0 i wasn't like, insulted or anything, just a bit like oh no but i totally understand your reasoning behind the question now. osomatsu's a great show though, jyushi's my fav. :')
@ghostmorning oh omg no no he just took his cardy off haha bless, you can draw him with or without it on! :0 i wasn't like, insulted or anything, just a bit like oh no but i totally understand your reasoning behind the question now. osomatsu's a great show though, jyushi's my fav. :')
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@ghostmorning can i get the last spot even though i ordered please?
@ghostmorning can i get the last spot even though i ordered please?
m1CZHJt.gif
@poppylilly Sure!
@poppylilly Sure!
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
^
^
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7