Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *Peeks in*
1 2

Uh...hey! So I'm Azure. I pretty much am new to this whole deal since I have no idea what I'm doing. I made this account and I forgot about it but I didn't do much on it anyway.

I'm nonbinary, they/them, autistic, other brain stuff, blargh blargh blargh.

Sooo...I dunno what to say except that my interests change a lot but currently I'm into JJBA and making OCs and roleplaying and talking about lore and headcanons. I felt weird having only one interest so I'm looking outside of JJBA stuff to Flight Rising.

I'm also very nervous I might accidentally break a rule or hurt or offend someone. If I do, I'm truly sorry and I'll fix my behavior if so. I just kinda want to get along here, so yeah.

Uh...hey! So I'm Azure. I pretty much am new to this whole deal since I have no idea what I'm doing. I made this account and I forgot about it but I didn't do much on it anyway.

I'm nonbinary, they/them, autistic, other brain stuff, blargh blargh blargh.

Sooo...I dunno what to say except that my interests change a lot but currently I'm into JJBA and making OCs and roleplaying and talking about lore and headcanons. I felt weird having only one interest so I'm looking outside of JJBA stuff to Flight Rising.

I'm also very nervous I might accidentally break a rule or hurt or offend someone. If I do, I'm truly sorry and I'll fix my behavior if so. I just kinda want to get along here, so yeah.
@GoldenCrusader

Haha, i made to many mistakes and still do so dont be afraid :3

Im Candy, i breed free butterfly dragons, i enjoy lore but never really have the dragons for it, i use to role play but its weird on here....-3-
Im still learning about coding on here but its actually really fun what you can do with it :3 i plan on doing a banner and breeding list thread thingy.

Welcome to FlightRising by the way, the people here are really nice, ive never met a single person on here thats terribly rude now that i think of it...
@GoldenCrusader

Haha, i made to many mistakes and still do so dont be afraid :3

Im Candy, i breed free butterfly dragons, i enjoy lore but never really have the dragons for it, i use to role play but its weird on here....-3-
Im still learning about coding on here but its actually really fun what you can do with it :3 i plan on doing a banner and breeding list thread thingy.

Welcome to FlightRising by the way, the people here are really nice, ive never met a single person on here thats terribly rude now that i think of it...
KW956Cz.gif
@CandyHeart

(I hope the ping worked right)

Oh!! You're so very kind, I think. I was thinking of doing something similar once I got enough dragons with genes and such! Thank you for welcoming me, I'm very anxious and you helped me feel a lot better!
@CandyHeart

(I hope the ping worked right)

Oh!! You're so very kind, I think. I was thinking of doing something similar once I got enough dragons with genes and such! Thank you for welcoming me, I'm very anxious and you helped me feel a lot better!
@GoldenCrusader Honestly people on here are people, not much to them. You'll slowly learn how to do things over time much like i did and people will get mad at you because of a mistake but i promise youll make the same mistake tons of people have. Ive been here about 8 months, i'm still poor. Don't worry about being rich and dragon prices, people see dragons for 200k or 5k...personally i sell for 5k because i find it fair depending on the gene though. [img]http://i.imgur.com/EWP7uC3.gif[/img] Doing things like this picture are easy, i can teach you how to do that, putting a dragon picture is pretty easy just use the BB Code. [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20042412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200425/20042412_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I can really help you understand everything and would love to...mostly because i have nothing to do on here but i stay because of my charity and such but if you want to learn quickly im here but hey, even i don't know everything xD
@GoldenCrusader

Honestly people on here are people, not much to them. You'll slowly learn how to do things over time much like i did and people will get mad at you because of a mistake but i promise youll make the same mistake tons of people have.

Ive been here about 8 months, i'm still poor. Don't worry about being rich and dragon prices, people see dragons for 200k or 5k...personally i sell for 5k because i find it fair depending on the gene though.

EWP7uC3.gif

Doing things like this picture are easy, i can teach you how to do that, putting a dragon picture is pretty easy just use the BB Code.
I can really help you understand everything and would love to...mostly because i have nothing to do on here but i stay because of my charity and such but if you want to learn quickly im here but hey, even i don't know everything xD
KW956Cz.gif
@CandyHeart

Oh that's a good idea! Thank you! You're very nice. I'm used to places like GaiaOnline or Neopets where the economy is a little...out there. So I thought Flight Rising would be a bit of a scary place economywise because of it. But I kinda poked around in the Auction House and I managed to be able to afford a baby dragon! I was pretty surprised.
@CandyHeart

Oh that's a good idea! Thank you! You're very nice. I'm used to places like GaiaOnline or Neopets where the economy is a little...out there. So I thought Flight Rising would be a bit of a scary place economywise because of it. But I kinda poked around in the Auction House and I managed to be able to afford a baby dragon! I was pretty surprised.
@GoldenCrusader

Baby dragons are pretty cheap, just put one coin in the price range and you can get a dragon for like...8k or so, the babies i want cost around 35k though...pain to save up for since i'm a cheap skate but...i need them haha.

Ive only met one person on here i found to hate....and i've been here almost a year. ONE person and i find the worst in people mostly. I don't really do what other people do, they sell for a ton and buy the best of the best, i don't...i sell cheap cause the money comes fast.

I give things away free because i'm to nice as always...
@GoldenCrusader

Baby dragons are pretty cheap, just put one coin in the price range and you can get a dragon for like...8k or so, the babies i want cost around 35k though...pain to save up for since i'm a cheap skate but...i need them haha.

Ive only met one person on here i found to hate....and i've been here almost a year. ONE person and i find the worst in people mostly. I don't really do what other people do, they sell for a ton and buy the best of the best, i don't...i sell cheap cause the money comes fast.

I give things away free because i'm to nice as always...
KW956Cz.gif
@CandyHeart

I'm pretty impulsive moneywise so saving up's kind of difficult for me haha. Personally, I'd like to help out and donate dragons and such to people, but all I have are basic dragons but I'm working on that.

I just wish the cooldown rate for breeding didn't take so long, I'm pretty impatient.

But that's pretty cool that people are willing to help each other out and give each other dragons. Maybe I can help out around here too! I'll look at your thread!
@CandyHeart

I'm pretty impulsive moneywise so saving up's kind of difficult for me haha. Personally, I'd like to help out and donate dragons and such to people, but all I have are basic dragons but I'm working on that.

I just wish the cooldown rate for breeding didn't take so long, I'm pretty impatient.

But that's pretty cool that people are willing to help each other out and give each other dragons. Maybe I can help out around here too! I'll look at your thread!
@GoldenCrusader

Free Butterfly Forum

Free Dragon Forum

These are the two im currently working on haha
@GoldenCrusader

Free Butterfly Forum

Free Dragon Forum

These are the two im currently working on haha
KW956Cz.gif
@CandyHeart

Okay! I replied to one of the forums!
@CandyHeart

Okay! I replied to one of the forums!
@GoldenCrusader

Forums are pretty easy, i still don't understand quite a lot of things but...people love looking at the help forum but usually there nothing to help with xD
@GoldenCrusader

Forums are pretty easy, i still don't understand quite a lot of things but...people love looking at the help forum but usually there nothing to help with xD
KW956Cz.gif
1 2