Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Fell Over and Froze
I'm not even joking about the title, that's literally what happened. I took a picture. There still seems to be areas that want to be clickable where the Actions/Items buttons should be, but clicking doesn't cause anything to happen. The error happened when a Jeweled Octoflyer attacked me, it was the last adversary in a group of 4 in the Kelp Beds. Browser: Firefox Error Text: None Screenshot: [img]http://i.imgur.com/JiaRQnq.png[/img]
I'm not even joking about the title, that's literally what happened. I took a picture.
There still seems to be areas that want to be clickable where the Actions/Items buttons should be, but clicking doesn't cause anything to happen. The error happened when a Jeweled Octoflyer attacked me, it was the last adversary in a group of 4 in the Kelp Beds.
Browser: Firefox
Error Text: None
Screenshot:
JiaRQnq.png
@wren152
This is a well-known bug! (Although that doesn't make it any less alarming when it happens, haha.) I believe there is a thread tracked by the admins for it somewhere on this board. If it keeps happening, you might want to try playing the Coli in safemode or in a different browser to see if it works better for you. Hopefully this glitch will be fixed one day.
@wren152
This is a well-known bug! (Although that doesn't make it any less alarming when it happens, haha.) I believe there is a thread tracked by the admins for it somewhere on this board. If it keeps happening, you might want to try playing the Coli in safemode or in a different browser to see if it works better for you. Hopefully this glitch will be fixed one day.
Z1Mernw.png
Oh, really?? Sorry I reposted it then, I must have missed it in the known bugs list! I did go through that before posting, but I'll admit I was reading quick, so I probably missed a line.
Thanks for the tips though, you're right, it was pretty alarming! But at the same time also kinda funny. I just stared at it and thought 'Whaaaaaaat just happened???'
Oh, really?? Sorry I reposted it then, I must have missed it in the known bugs list! I did go through that before posting, but I'll admit I was reading quick, so I probably missed a line.
Thanks for the tips though, you're right, it was pretty alarming! But at the same time also kinda funny. I just stared at it and thought 'Whaaaaaaat just happened???'
@wren152
Unfortunately, not all known bugs are listed in the Known Issues thread (since there are still a LOT of bugs). And forum search is not working yet - but if you google "flight rising coliseum fell" it should bring up a bunch of threads about the same issue.
@wren152
Unfortunately, not all known bugs are listed in the Known Issues thread (since there are still a LOT of bugs). And forum search is not working yet - but if you google "flight rising coliseum fell" it should bring up a bunch of threads about the same issue.
Z1Mernw.png
Ahhhhhh. That makes sense. Also, I don't really spend much time in the forums... XD good to know Google's got our backs once again!
Ahhhhhh. That makes sense. Also, I don't really spend much time in the forums... XD good to know Google's got our backs once again!