Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm at a loss. Please help?
1 2
@Honenuki

Hmm. Well, I don't really get why they aren't wanting to talk to you about FR as much from that. I would guess that they'll change their mind and you just need to give them a few days to cool off.
@Honenuki

Hmm. Well, I don't really get why they aren't wanting to talk to you about FR as much from that. I would guess that they'll change their mind and you just need to give them a few days to cool off.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@Honenuki

Like the others said, it's a problem with your friend and not the game...

Feel free to poke me, if you ever need anything. I've played for a while now. Hard to believe that. It still seems like I joined a couple weeks ago. I know that there are people who have been around another year or two longer than me, but I know a little.
@Honenuki

Like the others said, it's a problem with your friend and not the game...

Feel free to poke me, if you ever need anything. I've played for a while now. Hard to believe that. It still seems like I joined a couple weeks ago. I know that there are people who have been around another year or two longer than me, but I know a little.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Honenuki
Your friend is being a real butt. (Quoting someone here hmm who)
Everyone plays differently, if they can't accept that, dunno what the hell they're thinking. It's OBVIOUS XD
You and your friend got some serious stuffs to work out.

If you /ever/ need help my inbox is open and I generally understand 98% of what people are talking about unless they are using chatspeak and then I get confused XD I play casual/hardcore. Sometimes I'll play more casually, sometimes I'll go hardcore coli grinder. It just depends on how I feel.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
@Honenuki
Your friend is being a real butt. (Quoting someone here hmm who)
Everyone plays differently, if they can't accept that, dunno what the hell they're thinking. It's OBVIOUS XD
You and your friend got some serious stuffs to work out.

If you /ever/ need help my inbox is open and I generally understand 98% of what people are talking about unless they are using chatspeak and then I get confused XD I play casual/hardcore. Sometimes I'll play more casually, sometimes I'll go hardcore coli grinder. It just depends on how I feel.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@VoxxVoleur
@TheSilverFox

Thanks, a bunch, guys. I will have a ton of questions, I'll ask as I have them!

Please don't call them a butt, though. X3 They are my friend, and they weren't hostile about any of this.
@VoxxVoleur
@TheSilverFox

Thanks, a bunch, guys. I will have a ton of questions, I'll ask as I have them!

Please don't call them a butt, though. X3 They are my friend, and they weren't hostile about any of this.
Seek first to respect. Seek next to understand. Seek last, to be understood.
@Honenuki
Hn well. They sound like they're being a butt so I'll call them as I wish.

My inbox is here awaiting questions whenever, may not respond quickly occasionally because school but I get around to it :D
@Honenuki
Hn well. They sound like they're being a butt so I'll call them as I wish.

My inbox is here awaiting questions whenever, may not respond quickly occasionally because school but I get around to it :D
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@Honenuki
Wow, your friend is taking this way too seriously. There's no one right way to play, and no specific goal to work towards. The point is really just to have fun!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'm always happy to help.
@Honenuki
Wow, your friend is taking this way too seriously. There's no one right way to play, and no specific goal to work towards. The point is really just to have fun!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'm always happy to help.
1 2