Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [T] Male Fae baby [updated]
Hello! I'm not sure of pricing or anything because I'm still relatively new, but I received my first baby today, which is a male fae. He is unamed C: [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/63425_350.png[/img] [s]And then I was a dummy and exalted the mother because I'm not big on faes and then realized that you don't get anything for doing that to your starter dragons so ^^; live and learn![/s] Anyway, I was hoping to be able to trade for a female of any kind. I know he isn't the flashiest of colors, but I would be more than willing to trade him for a female of any kind or color. Thank you for your consideration in advance!
Hello!

I'm not sure of pricing or anything because I'm still relatively new, but I received my first baby today, which is a male fae. He is unamed C:
63425_350.png
And then I was a dummy and exalted the mother because I'm not big on faes and then realized that you don't get anything for doing that to your starter dragons so ^^; live and learn!
Anyway, I was hoping to be able to trade for a female of any kind.

I know he isn't the flashiest of colors, but I would be more than willing to trade him for a female of any kind or color.

Thank you for your consideration in advance!
He has been sold c:
He has been sold c: