Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm looking for friends :)
Hello! I just realized I forgot to introduce myself when I joined...

I like to give and receive gifts and trade dragons! Skydancers are my favourite. <3
I enjoy decorating my home and I adore bohemian living style. I'm going to be a nanny. :3
I like to play on Xbox and Playstation and watch Miyazaki's movies.

All kinds of friends are welcome!! Please send me a message because I love to have internet friends! :D

Hello! I just realized I forgot to introduce myself when I joined...

I like to give and receive gifts and trade dragons! Skydancers are my favourite. <3
I enjoy decorating my home and I adore bohemian living style. I'm going to be a nanny. :3
I like to play on Xbox and Playstation and watch Miyazaki's movies.

All kinds of friends are welcome!! Please send me a message because I love to have internet friends! :D

It's good to know that there are more skydancer fans out there. I'm also a bit of a gamer myself, though I'm pretty loyal to Nintendo! ^^

Welcome to Flight rising. I've only been on here for about a week so I'm pretty new myself.

It's good to know that there are more skydancer fans out there. I'm also a bit of a gamer myself, though I'm pretty loyal to Nintendo! ^^

Welcome to Flight rising. I've only been on here for about a week so I'm pretty new myself.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@TheClassCalico Oh aren't they just gorgeous! I've been thinking that if I should buy Nintendo Wii, because the games look always so colourful and cute... What do you play? ^_^ Wait, I do also have Nintendo DS and Pokémon White :D

@Gumbo Yeah I agree that this is a really nice website! ^_^ Thank you for adding me as a friend, yay! What else do you play in the internet? On PC I play only the Sims, haha. Pleasure to meet you too! :3
@TheClassCalico Oh aren't they just gorgeous! I've been thinking that if I should buy Nintendo Wii, because the games look always so colourful and cute... What do you play? ^_^ Wait, I do also have Nintendo DS and Pokémon White :D

@Gumbo Yeah I agree that this is a really nice website! ^_^ Thank you for adding me as a friend, yay! What else do you play in the internet? On PC I play only the Sims, haha. Pleasure to meet you too! :3
Aww that website looks really cute! Wow I have never had gumbo (I'm a vegetarian). Also first time I hear about it, so I checked from Google. :D It's great that you enjoy FR too! :3 @Gumbo
Aww that website looks really cute! Wow I have never had gumbo (I'm a vegetarian). Also first time I hear about it, so I checked from Google. :D It's great that you enjoy FR too! :3 @Gumbo
Oh yeah, there are some vegetarian Gumbo recipes! I'm totally gonna give it a try. :3 @Gumbo
Oh yeah, there are some vegetarian Gumbo recipes! I'm totally gonna give it a try. :3 @Gumbo
Hi there! I'm new here too! I'd love to be friends!
Hi there! I'm new here too! I'd love to be friends!
Hey, I'm looking for more friends on here too! Feel free to message me anytime!! :)

I really like breeding dragons and finding different combinations that create cool effects. There's a lot of really pretty and interesting physical traits for all the dragons and I love being able to experiment with them. I just wish you didn't have to wait so long to breed sometimes.

ANYWAY lol I like art, manga/anime, games, animals, and crafts. I'm interning as a clinic assistant at an animal shelter!
Hey, I'm looking for more friends on here too! Feel free to message me anytime!! :)

I really like breeding dragons and finding different combinations that create cool effects. There's a lot of really pretty and interesting physical traits for all the dragons and I love being able to experiment with them. I just wish you didn't have to wait so long to breed sometimes.

ANYWAY lol I like art, manga/anime, games, animals, and crafts. I'm interning as a clinic assistant at an animal shelter!