Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pentameter's Dragon Hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6
I would like to put 15 gems down for the guardian pair please =)
I would like to put 15 gems down for the guardian pair please =)
@Pentameter
Hiya Hoox! Can I be put on a reservation for your Wildclaw pair? I can put down 200 gems :>
@Pentameter
Hiya Hoox! Can I be put on a reservation for your Wildclaw pair? I can put down 200 gems :>
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
I'm so danged excited for these! I'm gonna die of impatience. Curse you cool down times! XD
I'm so danged excited for these! I'm gonna die of impatience. Curse you cool down times! XD
@Khatya, @BaZooKaKat; I don't ask for deposits for the guardians :3 Just pay me the full amount when your baby is finally born.
@Khatya, @BaZooKaKat; I don't ask for deposits for the guardians :3 Just pay me the full amount when your baby is finally born.
tumblr_n6rgq1TOvn1si697do1_400.png
ahhh, ok I get it

I'd like to change my order to the Eyespots/Iridescent ones
ahhh, ok I get it

I'd like to change my order to the Eyespots/Iridescent ones
@BaZooKaKat; I will add you to that list when I get them added to my first post. No deposit needed for those two.
@BaZooKaKat; I will add you to that list when I get them added to my first post. No deposit needed for those two.
Hi all;

Once the people on my waiting lists have recieved their dragons, I will not be updating the thread anymore. I think I'll just put my dragons on the AH after that. My prices will still be roughly the same though.

If you ordered a dragon from me, you WILL get it. But no new people on the lists :)
Hi all;

Once the people on my waiting lists have recieved their dragons, I will not be updating the thread anymore. I think I'll just put my dragons on the AH after that. My prices will still be roughly the same though.

If you ordered a dragon from me, you WILL get it. But no new people on the lists :)
1 2 3 4 5 6