Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 2nd Gen Fae - Super Cheap!
So, when my progens bred, they had one baby I adore and one I'm not too terribly fond of, so I'm looking to sell the one I don't care for. It's a female fae, her colors are sky/jungle/midnight, she's never been bred, and her element is nature. She is currently unleveled, but I can train her up to level 25 for an additional 150k treasure if you'd like. I hate to admit it, but I'm not sure of her value, so just make an offer. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18656496] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186565/18656496_350.png[/img] [/url] If she isn't sold within a week I think I'm just gonna exalt her, so offer away. :)
So, when my progens bred, they had one baby I adore and one I'm not too terribly fond of, so I'm looking to sell the one I don't care for. It's a female fae, her colors are sky/jungle/midnight, she's never been bred, and her element is nature. She is currently unleveled, but I can train her up to level 25 for an additional 150k treasure if you'd like. I hate to admit it, but I'm not sure of her value, so just make an offer. :)

18656496_350.png

If she isn't sold within a week I think I'm just gonna exalt her, so offer away. :)
Bump
Bump
@SugarSweet42

Just letting you know, when two first gens like your progens have children those children are 2nd generation ;o;

I wanted to tell you that so you didn't accidentally mislead anyone into thinking she was a parentless dragon.

She's got good matching eyes, good luck selling her!
@SugarSweet42

Just letting you know, when two first gens like your progens have children those children are 2nd generation ;o;

I wanted to tell you that so you didn't accidentally mislead anyone into thinking she was a parentless dragon.

She's got good matching eyes, good luck selling her!
@WoofAlekseev

Ooopsies! Thank you for that correction. I'll go change it now. :)
@WoofAlekseev

Ooopsies! Thank you for that correction. I'll go change it now. :)