Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 162 163
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SFAOUE9.png[/img] ???????????
SFAOUE9.png

???????????
VvzrUJt.png
@FrenchBlossom Currently I don't have console access, so I don't know anything about server status. I am told that the new IP will work if you add the port :25592 to the back though, so perhaps try that. I also backed up the world before shifting hosts, whether or not the new host has backed anything up since then, I do not know.
@FrenchBlossom Currently I don't have console access, so I don't know anything about server status. I am told that the new IP will work if you add the port :25592 to the back though, so perhaps try that. I also backed up the world before shifting hosts, whether or not the new host has backed anything up since then, I do not know.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@rexcaliburr I tried adding that, it works. Approximately how long until it's back up? And I just made my house after it switched IPs...
@rexcaliburr I tried adding that, it works. Approximately how long until it's back up? And I just made my house after it switched IPs...
@Frenchblossom I don't understand what you mean by "how long until it's back up". The server isn't down to begin with. If by that you mean how long it will be until things are stable again, I do not know. I am giving our new host a chance to sort things out before I see if I need to switch hosts again.
@Frenchblossom I don't understand what you mean by "how long until it's back up". The server isn't down to begin with. If by that you mean how long it will be until things are stable again, I do not know. I am giving our new host a chance to sort things out before I see if I need to switch hosts again.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry for my confusing wording. Will the map from the current host be saved, or no?
@Rexcaliburr Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry for my confusing wording. Will the map from the current host be saved, or no?
@Frenchblossom It will be, yes
@Frenchblossom It will be, yes
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Is this map temporary? I wanted to move stuff but if there's going to be another change it'd be kinda useless.
c:
@Rexcaliburr
Is this map temporary? I wanted to move stuff but if there's going to be another change it'd be kinda useless.
c:
@Pieck No no, if we switch hosts I will download all the files from the current host to transfer back, so nothing would be lost.
@Pieck No no, if we switch hosts I will download all the files from the current host to transfer back, so nothing would be lost.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qVmsP9M.png[/img] @TakanecW a zombie just 'dropped in' on me at your house, idk how this even happened??
qVmsP9M.png

@TakanecW a zombie just 'dropped in' on me at your house, idk how this even happened??
VvzrUJt.png
@EternallyShadow my confusion to how mobs are even spawning at my house is very much real (i think they are spawning on the mushrooms because ive seen a skeleton up there)
@EternallyShadow my confusion to how mobs are even spawning at my house is very much real (i think they are spawning on the mushrooms because ive seen a skeleton up there)
3bzXjk2.png
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 162 163