Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (T/S) Scroll - Iridescent for Shimmer
I accidentally purchased the wrong gene scroll from the Marketplace recently. As I cannot get a refund, I'm asking everyone who has secondary gene scrolls if they would be willing to trade. What I [b]*have*[/b]: [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] What I [b]*want*[/b]: [item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer] I'm asking for a scroll-scroll trade. However, if someone wants to flat out offer 1200 gems for the one I have (the market price I paid was 1500), I am open to trying that as well. All I ask is that you send the gems first. I will immediately reply with the scroll in mail. PS - Please ping me here before you do so I know what you're doing! Just @Shaelor
I accidentally purchased the wrong gene scroll from the Marketplace recently. As I cannot get a refund, I'm asking everyone who has secondary gene scrolls if they would be willing to trade.
What I *have*:
Primary Gene: Iridescent
What I *want*:
Secondary Gene: Shimmer
I'm asking for a scroll-scroll trade. However, if someone wants to flat out offer 1200 gems for the one I have (the market price I paid was 1500), I am open to trying that as well. All I ask is that you send the gems first. I will immediately reply with the scroll in mail.

PS - Please ping me here before you do so I know what you're doing! Just @Shaelor
@Shaelor In my experience, if you list scrolls like that on the Auction House for the Marketplace gem value they sell within a day or two. Then you could get your full gem value back and buy the other scroll. :)
@Shaelor In my experience, if you list scrolls like that on the Auction House for the Marketplace gem value they sell within a day or two. Then you could get your full gem value back and buy the other scroll. :)
@ProvidentSparrow

Sadly, it's been on the AH for 3 days and no sale. I priced it at 1500g as the marketplace had, no takers. That's why I'm trying it here.
@ProvidentSparrow

Sadly, it's been on the AH for 3 days and no sale. I priced it at 1500g as the marketplace had, no takers. That's why I'm trying it here.
@Shaelor

I don't particularly have any need for iridescent, but if no one else bites in the next day or so, I can give you 1.2kg for it.

In the meanwhile, a friendly bump!
@Shaelor

I don't particularly have any need for iridescent, but if no one else bites in the next day or so, I can give you 1.2kg for it.

In the meanwhile, a friendly bump!
Looking for non-dragon art
@Shaelor How odd. :/ Might be because there are a couple others listed. Maybe try listing for 1450 gems? Or if you're in a hurry, I'd bet money it would get snatched up if you listed it with such a big discount as 1200g.
@Shaelor How odd. :/ Might be because there are a couple others listed. Maybe try listing for 1450 gems? Or if you're in a hurry, I'd bet money it would get snatched up if you listed it with such a big discount as 1200g.
@Shaelor Oh boy, I do need Iridescent though. Are you asking for a 1:1 trade for Shimmer?

Edit: I'm going to bed now but if you're looking for a 1:1 trade feel free to drop me a PM with the scroll and I'll send you Shimmer when I getup c:
@Shaelor Oh boy, I do need Iridescent though. Are you asking for a 1:1 trade for Shimmer?

Edit: I'm going to bed now but if you're looking for a 1:1 trade feel free to drop me a PM with the scroll and I'll send you Shimmer when I getup c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette

If you're online now, I can send the scroll to you in the mail. 1:1 Scroll for Scroll.
@FeeshyKette

If you're online now, I can send the scroll to you in the mail. 1:1 Scroll for Scroll.
@Shaelor Yep, I am! Feel free to send it over c:
@Shaelor Yep, I am! Feel free to send it over c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette

Sent.
@FeeshyKette

Sent.