Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Stack familiars
1 2 3
There's probably a reason they don't stack though. Meh, I don't really care, but I assume there's a reason they don't.
There's probably a reason they don't stack though. Meh, I don't really care, but I assume there's a reason they don't.
As an additional suggestion, can you add a button to hide familiars you already have? On the auction house I mean.
As an additional suggestion, can you add a button to hide familiars you already have? On the auction house I mean.
FULL support.

There may also be a setting to switch display - stacked or unstacked - as user wish.

The reward limit should be recorded along with userdata, not familier.
If there are some bugs or some design that hard to implement ......
that's not excuse, just solve them!
face your technique debt, that's what pro programmers should do.

Nice design and convenient function will attract ppl keep playing.
It does good not only to players but also for the officials.

Please consider implement things from user viewpoint,
but not reject since "it's not so easy to code".
FULL support.

There may also be a setting to switch display - stacked or unstacked - as user wish.

The reward limit should be recorded along with userdata, not familier.
If there are some bugs or some design that hard to implement ......
that's not excuse, just solve them!
face your technique debt, that's what pro programmers should do.

Nice design and convenient function will attract ppl keep playing.
It does good not only to players but also for the officials.

Major support, it would cleanup my hoard so much if apparel would stack.
Major support, it would cleanup my hoard so much if apparel would stack.
Wiki-wordmark.png
support!!! would make my life easier anyway
support!!! would make my life easier anyway
1oQOPfP.gif
[quote name="ssky" date=2016-01-20 20:55:14] Please consider implement things from user viewpoint, but not reject since "it's not so easy to code". [/quote] And why should the staff standpoint be ignored? The staff are completely spending their time to keep us entertained. Their viewpoint should not be ignored because theirs is just as important. Both standpoints should be considered since both are just as important as the other. If you don't like the fact that the staff actually have to manually code this than oh well, it still should be considered. Plus the fact the staff are the ones implementing this and if there's a reason that it shouldn't be added on their part, it should be considered just as much as ours. There is no reason to completely ignore certain standpoints.
ssky wrote on 2016-01-20:

And why should the staff standpoint be ignored? The staff are completely spending their time to keep us entertained. Their viewpoint should not be ignored because theirs is just as important. Both standpoints should be considered since both are just as important as the other. If you don't like the fact that the staff actually have to manually code this than oh well, it still should be considered. Plus the fact the staff are the ones implementing this and if there's a reason that it shouldn't be added on their part, it should be considered just as much as ours. There is no reason to completely ignore certain standpoints.
1 2 3