Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | sighh
i just had a friend k ill herself
i rea lly need support
i feel like it s my fault
i just had a friend k ill herself
i rea lly need support
i feel like it s my fault
Oh my god, that's awful.
I can't really say anything to console you, since I don't actually know the situation, but I doubt if it is solely your fault, if any of it is your fault at all. It's likely that if such a thing happened, there were probably many contributing factors, so I can say with almost absolute certainty that it's not your fault or at the very least not only your fault. Don't take the entire weight of the blame upon yourself, dear you don't deserve that.
Oh my god, that's awful.
I can't really say anything to console you, since I don't actually know the situation, but I doubt if it is solely your fault, if any of it is your fault at all. It's likely that if such a thing happened, there were probably many contributing factors, so I can say with almost absolute certainty that it's not your fault or at the very least not only your fault. Don't take the entire weight of the blame upon yourself, dear you don't deserve that.
@Scoutzi Sigh... Sigh???
@Scoutzi Sigh... Sigh???
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
It was not your fault. It's really difficult having someone kill themselves who was close to you but I promise that it wasn't your fault. It may feel that way because of guilt or grief but you know it is not your fault. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. If you ever want to talk about anything I am here for support.
It was not your fault. It's really difficult having someone kill themselves who was close to you but I promise that it wasn't your fault. It may feel that way because of guilt or grief but you know it is not your fault. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. If you ever want to talk about anything I am here for support.
Jori - Thank yo u
it jjust hurts because i tried as hard as i could t o stop her
but i wasn't able to
it just feels bad

@Totty
@Miaow
@WreckAndRule
Jori - Thank yo u
it jjust hurts because i tried as hard as i could t o stop her
but i wasn't able to
it just feels bad

@Totty