Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New colours ColourWheel
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97
@Rauxel May I be added to the pinglist? Your wheel is amazing! '3'
@Rauxel May I be added to the pinglist? Your wheel is amazing! '3'
UJXttDL.png
@Rauxel
Nice work! Can I be on the ping list?
@Rauxel
E5NiyJY.png
@MementoMoe

I think I was the person you were trying to ping. Glad to know I'm not the only waiting for the purples.
@MementoMoe

I think I was the person you were trying to ping. Glad to know I'm not the only waiting for the purples.
@Rauxel
Please add me to the pinglist!
@Rauxel
Please add me to the pinglist!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Rauxel
@Rauxel
@Qella

Ah, I see. I guess my brain just added a "U" to your name.

I just got a pair that would cover most of the purple line when the new colors come. A triple Midnight and a XXY Royal/White Spiral pair. I already have an XYY pair that covers Royal to Navy, so... yeah.

I also am excited by enough of the greens that I also got a pair that covers Green to Goldenrod in two of the spots.

Actually, I have a few other pairs that cover moderate-sized ranges of colors for the new expansion. Eros and Psyche (Magenta to Rose), Choisya and Hibiscus (Rose to Ice), Coriolis and Pelagos (Caribbean to Seafoam) The aforementioned Weber and Gauss (Midnight to Royal), Aforementioned Periapt and Andromeda (Royal to Navy), Still unnamed Green to Goldenrod pairing (Any good names there?), and two sets that will cover the whole wheel.

I guess I'm kind of obsessed.
@Qella

Ah, I see. I guess my brain just added a "U" to your name.

I just got a pair that would cover most of the purple line when the new colors come. A triple Midnight and a XXY Royal/White Spiral pair. I already have an XYY pair that covers Royal to Navy, so... yeah.

I also am excited by enough of the greens that I also got a pair that covers Green to Goldenrod in two of the spots.

Actually, I have a few other pairs that cover moderate-sized ranges of colors for the new expansion. Eros and Psyche (Magenta to Rose), Choisya and Hibiscus (Rose to Ice), Coriolis and Pelagos (Caribbean to Seafoam) The aforementioned Weber and Gauss (Midnight to Royal), Aforementioned Periapt and Andromeda (Royal to Navy), Still unnamed Green to Goldenrod pairing (Any good names there?), and two sets that will cover the whole wheel.

I guess I'm kind of obsessed.
MementoMoe
@MementoMoe

That's quite alot of planning.

Maybe look through a seed catalogue for the Green to Goldenrod pair. Plant names usually go well with green dragons.
@MementoMoe

That's quite alot of planning.

Maybe look through a seed catalogue for the Green to Goldenrod pair. Plant names usually go well with green dragons.
@Qella

Actually, after naming Weber and Tesla, my brain was still on a physics bent, and since the two ended up being a Nature Dragon and an Arcane Dragon, my brain went to Radioactivity. They're named Becquerel and Sievert.
@Qella

Actually, after naming Weber and Tesla, my brain was still on a physics bent, and since the two ended up being a Nature Dragon and an Arcane Dragon, my brain went to Radioactivity. They're named Becquerel and Sievert.
MementoMoe
@Rauxel A: this's awesome! Thank you! & B: please add me to the pinglist, when you have the time, I mean.
@Rauxel A: this's awesome! Thank you! & B: please add me to the pinglist, when you have the time, I mean.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
@Rauxel please add me to the ping list! this is wonderful, thanks for putting it together :]

@Rauxel please add me to the ping list! this is wonderful, thanks for putting it together :]

1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97