Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | January New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37
@britneyrox Hello~ I am new as of 2016! I finally got into the site and it's been wonderful so far. It's hard for me to catch these events because I am so new and missing a lot of them! xD
I have been overwhelmed by how kind to community has been so far. The dragons are also SOOOOO PRETTY! I refused to look at them until I was able to join. >.< Thank you for holding this event! This is my entry. :>
@britneyrox Hello~ I am new as of 2016! I finally got into the site and it's been wonderful so far. It's hard for me to catch these events because I am so new and missing a lot of them! xD
I have been overwhelmed by how kind to community has been so far. The dragons are also SOOOOO PRETTY! I refused to look at them until I was able to join. >.< Thank you for holding this event! This is my entry. :>
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
@britneyrox Thank you for hosting this raffle! My favorite thing has been the generosity and warm welcome from everyone, the community here is awesome.
@britneyrox Thank you for hosting this raffle! My favorite thing has been the generosity and warm welcome from everyone, the community here is awesome.
@britneyrox Hello! I am new to this site from the New Year, but I've been wanting to join since I missed the November entry! So far, I really love the incredible lore of the world! I couldn't stop reading till I went through everything! That said, the warmth and generosity here is stunning!
@britneyrox Hello! I am new to this site from the New Year, but I've been wanting to join since I missed the November entry! So far, I really love the incredible lore of the world! I couldn't stop reading till I went through everything! That said, the warmth and generosity here is stunning!
@britneyrox
Hi! I really love this game! I'm found of dragons and I absolutely love the dragon here! There are soooo beautiful! The graphics are awesome and the skins are such a good idea and all the possibilities are incredible! And people are so kind and generous, always here to help you beginning well your lair ^^
@britneyrox
Hi! I really love this game! I'm found of dragons and I absolutely love the dragon here! There are soooo beautiful! The graphics are awesome and the skins are such a good idea and all the possibilities are incredible! And people are so kind and generous, always here to help you beginning well your lair ^^
20050407073734890.png
oh whoops! My favorite thing about Flight Rising is that you can breed the dragons and have all sorts of gene and color combinations <3 The coliseum is also fun. @britneyrox
oh whoops! My favorite thing about Flight Rising is that you can breed the dragons and have all sorts of gene and color combinations <3 The coliseum is also fun. @britneyrox
@britneyrox My fav thing is playing the games,so far.
@britneyrox My fav thing is playing the games,so far.
@britneyrox Newbie here. My favourite thing about Flight Rising is the community! Everyone I've come across is super sweet and generous and willing to help out a bumbling newb like myself who had no idea where to begin. Giving away free dragons, apparel, food, familiars, and hosting glorious raffles like this, you all are so willing to help out and help people adjust, and really get started so they can get the best out of this absolutely amazing & unique game. The FR community is one of the friendliest and happiest I've seen over my years on the Internet, and I plan on sticking around with you lovely folks. Oh, and the dragons are a plus for dragon lovers like myself ;) that's the main reason all of us are here right, haha!
@britneyrox Newbie here. My favourite thing about Flight Rising is the community! Everyone I've come across is super sweet and generous and willing to help out a bumbling newb like myself who had no idea where to begin. Giving away free dragons, apparel, food, familiars, and hosting glorious raffles like this, you all are so willing to help out and help people adjust, and really get started so they can get the best out of this absolutely amazing & unique game. The FR community is one of the friendliest and happiest I've seen over my years on the Internet, and I plan on sticking around with you lovely folks. Oh, and the dragons are a plus for dragon lovers like myself ;) that's the main reason all of us are here right, haha!
bump, closing this in a few hours
bump, closing this in a few hours
@britneyrox My most likely fav thing(there are a lot) is that there are so many kinds of dragons and everybody is so nice!
@britneyrox My most likely fav thing(there are a lot) is that there are so many kinds of dragons and everybody is so nice!
MRMeAKr.png
@britneyrox Hi, love to enter please :) my favourite thing about this game has got to be its community, far more giving, helpful and kind compared to most other games alike.. So thanks guys :) also im shadow so i'll head over to the other forum now ^.^
@britneyrox Hi, love to enter please :) my favourite thing about this game has got to be its community, far more giving, helpful and kind compared to most other games alike.. So thanks guys :) also im shadow so i'll head over to the other forum now ^.^
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37