Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm a newbie aah
Hi there! I'm Mitzi and I'm super new to FR! :3c I was really interested when I first discovered it, but registration was closed at the time so I had to wait a bit. Now I finally have an account and I'm really enjoying it! I love all my cute dragons and I think I'm starting?????maybe??? to get the hang of things. If anyone wants to add me as a friend or PM me (is that something we do here? who knows) you totally should! I'm kinda shy but I'd love to talk about dragons or whatever else~ Anyways if anyone has any tips for getting comfy here that'd be great! I think I've done okay on my own so far but I'm sure there's lots of stuff I'm missing lmao

Anyways sorry if this is super weird? This is my first forum post and I'm super scared of posting it aaah
Hi there! I'm Mitzi and I'm super new to FR! :3c I was really interested when I first discovered it, but registration was closed at the time so I had to wait a bit. Now I finally have an account and I'm really enjoying it! I love all my cute dragons and I think I'm starting?????maybe??? to get the hang of things. If anyone wants to add me as a friend or PM me (is that something we do here? who knows) you totally should! I'm kinda shy but I'd love to talk about dragons or whatever else~ Anyways if anyone has any tips for getting comfy here that'd be great! I think I've done okay on my own so far but I'm sure there's lots of stuff I'm missing lmao

Anyways sorry if this is super weird? This is my first forum post and I'm super scared of posting it aaah
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
hi there and welcome to flight rising! if you need any help feel free to pm me owo

just out of curiosity, is your username a reference to the game blazblue or is that just a complete coincidence?
hi there and welcome to flight rising! if you need any help feel free to pm me owo

just out of curiosity, is your username a reference to the game blazblue or is that just a complete coincidence?
oh! @kittenauts (I hope that's how I ping you? if thats what thats called lmao) Yes!! Nu is my favorite Blazblue character ever!! I was super happy to get this username ehehe~~
oh! @kittenauts (I hope that's how I ping you? if thats what thats called lmao) Yes!! Nu is my favorite Blazblue character ever!! I was super happy to get this username ehehe~~
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png