Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Any interest in my art?
Hey there! My name is Jamie, and I currently run commissions on DA, and I was wondering if I could open up shop here as well. First, of course, I need to see if there is any interest in my art for the price I currently sell it at. Gems are worth roughly a single cent of real life money based off how much you can buy it for, so that's what I'm basing these prices on. Of course, I also accept payment in USD, and in DA points and OS/your own art.
refined_sketch_by_arkneos404-d9o3q2a.png
First up is a refined sketch. Click the image to see the full size! This is only half of it. I'd sell refined sketches for 500g. Extra characters, for all tiers, cost an extra 200g.

lineart2_by_arkneos404-d9g5kla.png
Next is the lineart. A lot more detailed and meticulously thought over than the sketch, this one would cost 1,000g.

flats_by_arkneos404-d8pn4ce.png
Then there are the flats. Not too much more difficult but can definitely be time consuming, this one would cost 1,200g

mermaid_couple_by_arkneos404-d9nu67r.png
And then, finally, there's shading! Backgrounds can cost an extra 400g-800g more depending on how crazy you want it, but the base price would only be 1,600g.

I also draw character reference sheets and design, both in-depth and not, and obviously have some rules as to what I will/wont draw and blah blah blah. Thank you very much!

Edited by @JCStitches in accordance with the Site Terms of Use.
Hey there! My name is Jamie, and I currently run commissions on DA, and I was wondering if I could open up shop here as well. First, of course, I need to see if there is any interest in my art for the price I currently sell it at. Gems are worth roughly a single cent of real life money based off how much you can buy it for, so that's what I'm basing these prices on. Of course, I also accept payment in USD, and in DA points and OS/your own art.
refined_sketch_by_arkneos404-d9o3q2a.png
First up is a refined sketch. Click the image to see the full size! This is only half of it. I'd sell refined sketches for 500g. Extra characters, for all tiers, cost an extra 200g.

lineart2_by_arkneos404-d9g5kla.png
Next is the lineart. A lot more detailed and meticulously thought over than the sketch, this one would cost 1,000g.

flats_by_arkneos404-d8pn4ce.png
Then there are the flats. Not too much more difficult but can definitely be time consuming, this one would cost 1,200g

mermaid_couple_by_arkneos404-d9nu67r.png
And then, finally, there's shading! Backgrounds can cost an extra 400g-800g more depending on how crazy you want it, but the base price would only be 1,600g.

I also draw character reference sheets and design, both in-depth and not, and obviously have some rules as to what I will/wont draw and blah blah blah. Thank you very much!

Edited by @JCStitches in accordance with the Site Terms of Use.
@Arkneos

I'd be very interested! By OS/your own art do you mean art trades? o:

@Arkneos

I'd be very interested! By OS/your own art do you mean art trades? o:

sig.png
@Arkneos
I don't have much, but if I did, I would definitely buy! Your art is amazing, and I'm sure you'll be able to attract some customers! :D
@Arkneos
I don't have much, but if I did, I would definitely buy! Your art is amazing, and I'm sure you'll be able to attract some customers! :D
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Shortkeike
Awesome, and yes! OS stands for Original Species, which is a pretty popular thing on DA right now. A lot of people are selling them for money, and so it just seems fair to allow them to offer. Same goes for their personal art; a lot of people are doing commissions too, so why not?
Worth of those two things are based on their base price (what you're selling either for now) + however much I am interested in it.

@TeaLeafves
Oh gosh, thank you very much, Tea! <3 That is very helpful.
@Shortkeike
Awesome, and yes! OS stands for Original Species, which is a pretty popular thing on DA right now. A lot of people are selling them for money, and so it just seems fair to allow them to offer. Same goes for their personal art; a lot of people are doing commissions too, so why not?
Worth of those two things are based on their base price (what you're selling either for now) + however much I am interested in it.

@TeaLeafves
Oh gosh, thank you very much, Tea! <3 That is very helpful.
@Arkneos Ah, I thought it might be. I'm on dA too, just not very involved with the community. I do do art, commissions and designs though I haven't been doing digital stuff for very long. [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/0ca3/f/2015/349/0/5/ira_partial_ref_by_lynxalittle-d9ka7mt.jpg[/img] [img]http://pre07.deviantart.net/2407/th/pre/f/2016/015/5/b/5b66e4a8b4b2e5adfc3d84eba6b87819-d9o0v3v.png[/img] [img]http://pre12.deviantart.net/743c/th/pre/i/2016/007/b/3/darvaza___canine_hellhound_oc_bust_commission_by_lynxalittle-d9n21hv.png[/img]
@Arkneos

Ah, I thought it might be. I'm on dA too, just not very involved with the community.
I do do art, commissions and designs though I haven't been doing digital stuff for very long.

ira_partial_ref_by_lynxalittle-d9ka7mt.jpg

5b66e4a8b4b2e5adfc3d84eba6b87819-d9o0v3v.png

darvaza___canine_hellhound_oc_bust_commission_by_lynxalittle-d9n21hv.png
sig.png
@ShortKeike

Oh wow, I really like your art! Especially the second style. You appear to have a pretty good grasp of digital art already! How much do you sell for?
@ShortKeike

Oh wow, I really like your art! Especially the second style. You appear to have a pretty good grasp of digital art already! How much do you sell for?
@Arkneos

Wah, thank you *w*

I price my full shaded busts at 2000g and my fullbodies for offer only - really only because it takes me so long. I'd be totally fine with trading with more reasonable prices though :D
@Arkneos

Wah, thank you *w*

I price my full shaded busts at 2000g and my fullbodies for offer only - really only because it takes me so long. I'd be totally fine with trading with more reasonable prices though :D
sig.png
@ShortKeike
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1717289#post_16971422
:)
@ShortKeike
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1717289#post_16971422
:)