Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Would anyone be willing to do this?
1 2
So, my birthday is a week from today, and I was wondering...would anyone be willing to draw a humanized Azazel for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19960122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199602/19960122_350.png[/img] [/url] He's going to be a "fallen angel" when I get his proper lore and apparel someday. I'm just insanely proud of how I regened him. I will pay, of course! Just not too much that will break my budget. So if you would be willing to do so for me please let me know. I would appreciate it so much. I'm going to be 20 this year and want to spoil myself because, well, on my end of the screen my birthday tends to go by unnoticed by my friends and family.
So, my birthday is a week from today, and I was wondering...would anyone be willing to draw a humanized Azazel for me?

19960122_350.png

He's going to be a "fallen angel" when I get his proper lore and apparel someday. I'm just insanely proud of how I regened him.

I will pay, of course! Just not too much that will break my budget. So if you would be willing to do so for me please let me know. I would appreciate it so much. I'm going to be 20 this year and want to spoil myself because, well, on my end of the screen my birthday tends to go by unnoticed by my friends and family.

31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
@klefaeries I'm interested for sure! Are you looking for a sketch or something finished? I'm sort of on a dragon drawing binge right now, so while I'm not technically open for commission I was looking around for dragons to humanize anyways :"D

My sketches look like this, but we can negotiate something more finished if you'd like!
@klefaeries I'm interested for sure! Are you looking for a sketch or something finished? I'm sort of on a dragon drawing binge right now, so while I'm not technically open for commission I was looking around for dragons to humanize anyways :"D

My sketches look like this, but we can negotiate something more finished if you'd like!
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Noahh

Ahhhhh your style is so lovely!! Honestly I was going to take whatever was offered, if anyone replies to this I mean. I'm not picky; I just want to splurge a bit tbh.
@Noahh

Ahhhhh your style is so lovely!! Honestly I was going to take whatever was offered, if anyone replies to this I mean. I'm not picky; I just want to splurge a bit tbh.
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
@klefaeries you'd probably do better in art sales in terms of getting offers!
@klefaeries you'd probably do better in art sales in terms of getting offers!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
also @noahh OHMYLORDE DO U HAVE PRICES FOR COMMISSIONS CAUSE UR STYLE IS SO GREAT
also @noahh OHMYLORDE DO U HAVE PRICES FOR COMMISSIONS CAUSE UR STYLE IS SO GREAT
@klefaeries

Cool : D PM me the details-- like if you wanted anything specific with his design or just want me to do my thing, and an offer and we'll get busy! (I'm not looking for a lot of money so whatever's in your budget will probably be fine with me)

@Juyoung

AHA I... DON'T.. have prices atm,...I'm not really open for commission (nor am I sure what art goes for around FR nowadays), but if you want a sketch we could work something out! \ o/
@klefaeries

Cool : D PM me the details-- like if you wanted anything specific with his design or just want me to do my thing, and an offer and we'll get busy! (I'm not looking for a lot of money so whatever's in your budget will probably be fine with me)

@Juyoung

AHA I... DON'T.. have prices atm,...I'm not really open for commission (nor am I sure what art goes for around FR nowadays), but if you want a sketch we could work something out! \ o/
6pMAXtp.jpg
@noahh AH THAT'D BE GREAT!! do you have items you might like? my funds are like dead rn
alternatively i can just be on your pinglist when/if you open a shop? O:
@noahh AH THAT'D BE GREAT!! do you have items you might like? my funds are like dead rn
alternatively i can just be on your pinglist when/if you open a shop? O:
@Juyoung

I missed the last few holidays so... recent holiday apparel or accents, or unhatched eggs I also like-- orrrr

I noticed that you do Bios + Designs for dragons too : O If you want, we could do like an art trade-- I'll draw one of yours if you'd like to bio/design one of my dragons!
@Juyoung

I missed the last few holidays so... recent holiday apparel or accents, or unhatched eggs I also like-- orrrr

I noticed that you do Bios + Designs for dragons too : O If you want, we could do like an art trade-- I'll draw one of yours if you'd like to bio/design one of my dragons!
6pMAXtp.jpg
@noahh omg yeah!!!! i can do some bios/designs for your dragons and i have items from the past few festivals ^ ^ which ones did you miss? i'd be interested in a sketch like the one you showed - is that alright?
do you hvae any other examples of your art btw? O:
@noahh omg yeah!!!! i can do some bios/designs for your dragons and i have items from the past few festivals ^ ^ which ones did you miss? i'd be interested in a sketch like the one you showed - is that alright?
do you hvae any other examples of your art btw? O:
@Juyoung

One Bio+design for one sketch sounds good! Can I PM you the details? o/
@Juyoung

One Bio+design for one sketch sounds good! Can I PM you the details? o/
6pMAXtp.jpg
1 2