Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To be a hero! (PRIVATE)
1 2 3 4
[center] [size=2]@Velociraptorz [b]@Yukiira[/b] @Solztize @Remaii @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst[/size] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11973883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119739/11973883_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2] Pisces watched as the wildclaw put the gems into the satchel [b]"Oh, I guess I didn't see them. My bad!"[/b] she blurted out a little to quickly, then realizing she had not even introduced herself [b]"Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I'm Pisces"[/b] the skydancer brightened up once she got introductions out of the way [b]"But, please call me Sci! It's easier to remember!"[/b] she quickly added. Pisces then looked at the other dragons around her [i]'Guess I didn't really notice them until now' [/i]she thought, smiling as she watched the Imperial with blue wings talk animatedly about pastries and being chased around [b]"That sounds like quite a sce--"[/b] she was cut off as she heard the screech [b]"What in the world?"[/b] [/size] [/center]
@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @Remaii @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst

11973883_350.png

Pisces watched as the wildclaw put the gems into the satchel "Oh, I guess I didn't see them. My bad!" she blurted out a little to quickly, then realizing she had not even introduced herself "Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I'm Pisces" the skydancer brightened up once she got introductions out of the way "But, please call me Sci! It's easier to remember!" she quickly added.

Pisces then looked at the other dragons around her 'Guess I didn't really notice them until now' she thought, smiling as she watched the Imperial with blue wings talk animatedly about pastries and being chased around "That sounds like quite a sce--" she was cut off as she heard the screech "What in the world?"
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko3_100.png
[/center]
w1ACBzV.png
Yuki's Derg Shop
[center][size=2]@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst -----[/size][/center] [center][img]http://s25.postimg.org/hovkvbduj/Delyth_Small.png[/img][/center] Delyth's head snapped around when she heard screaming in the crowd. She watched as the mad wildclaw scaled the Pillar. Even over the rising murmur of the crowd, she could almost make out what he was screaming. Delyth saw the bolt that caused the guards to veer off. Unconsciously her shoulders tensed. [i]What was that? I can't even tell what element that was,[/i] she thought to herself. She looked around at the festival at large.[i] Dragons are going to start panicking, I need to get over there before it becomes chaotic.[/i] She moved away from the small group, beginning to make here way on foot through the crowd.

Delyth_Small.png

Delyth's head snapped around when she heard screaming in the crowd. She watched as the mad wildclaw scaled the Pillar. Even over the rising murmur of the crowd, she could almost make out what he was screaming.

Delyth saw the bolt that caused the guards to veer off. Unconsciously her shoulders tensed. What was that? I can't even tell what element that was, she thought to herself. She looked around at the festival at large. Dragons are going to start panicking, I need to get over there before it becomes chaotic. She moved away from the small group, beginning to make here way on foot through the crowd.
Small-Ad-Text-Only.pngBadge.png- Light-Network-Gold-Shadow.png
@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst Sorry for the late update between work school and the holidays I was super busy but I should have more time now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16947819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169479/16947819_350.png[/img] [/url] Marx was startled by the Dragons courageous act. Climbing the tower didn't seem very villain-like to him, but honestly he's seen it all. Hearing another dragon's remark about the inability to hear the dragon made him smirk. Turning to his group he nudged them to move forward. "We should get out of here before it gets ugly." He mumbled. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15560981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155610/15560981_350.png[/img] [/url] Nomercy was almost flat out run over by a group of guards, they were yelling about some wildclaw that had climbed something. She could only pick up so much words, none the less care enough to listen. It was all the same to her, she figured some of those had to be the guards who were watching the Earthshaker. There was a large stage like area with a sort of shelter without walls connected to it. She could see the Earthshaker, he was roughly the same size as an imperial, as all leaders all give or take. She moved fast with motive, yet to most she just looked like she was hurrying to get somewhere. She got to the shelter in moments, with an easy to spot wake. Even with her size some people would not move. Upon arrival a snapper (The official earth dragon [url=http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Flight]link[/url]) approached her. "Hello miss how may I help you?" He said looking up at her. "Yes, hello, I was wondering if I was able to talk to the Earthshaker, we have some business." Nomercy started off sounding annoyed but corrected herself to a more pleasing tone. She refused to use her Angelic powers to control people. Even she had her limits. "Well do you you have a blessing from the Earthshaker?" "No, but you do understan-" "Well then I am sorry I can not help you. There is no way you can get in without blessing. Please send a request through a familiar or a fellow clan member who originates from the Earth flight to send a message through to the Earthshaker to request a blessing then maybe you will be allowed a meeting." The guard sounded very monotone and bored. Yet Normercy had turned red with anger. She picked up the guard, crushed him, then sent him flying into the support beam of the shelter. The dragons of the surrounding area all looked at him, then her. No normal dragon, even her size could do that. "Oh, my bad!" She sounded innocent, like a young hatchin who had accidently hit a fellow hatchling with their tail while learning to write. The only difference is she had a gleam of death in her eye. That was all followed by screams of terror and complete and total chaos.
@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst
Sorry for the late update between work school and the holidays I was super busy but I should have more time now.

16947819_350.png

Marx was startled by the Dragons courageous act. Climbing the tower didn't seem very villain-like to him, but honestly he's seen it all. Hearing another dragon's remark about the inability to hear the dragon made him smirk. Turning to his group he nudged them to move forward. "We should get out of here before it gets ugly." He mumbled.

15560981_350.png

Nomercy was almost flat out run over by a group of guards, they were yelling about some wildclaw that had climbed something. She could only pick up so much words, none the less care enough to listen. It was all the same to her, she figured some of those had to be the guards who were watching the Earthshaker. There was a large stage like area with a sort of shelter without walls connected to it. She could see the Earthshaker, he was roughly the same size as an imperial, as all leaders all give or take. She moved fast with motive, yet to most she just looked like she was hurrying to get somewhere. She got to the shelter in moments, with an easy to spot wake. Even with her size some people would not move. Upon arrival a snapper (The official earth dragon link) approached her.

"Hello miss how may I help you?" He said looking up at her.

"Yes, hello, I was wondering if I was able to talk to the Earthshaker, we have some business." Nomercy started off sounding annoyed but corrected herself to a more pleasing tone. She refused to use her Angelic powers to control people. Even she had her limits.

"Well do you you have a blessing from the Earthshaker?"

"No, but you do understan-"

"Well then I am sorry I can not help you. There is no way you can get in without blessing. Please send a request through a familiar or a fellow clan member who originates from the Earth flight to send a message through to the Earthshaker to request a blessing then maybe you will be allowed a meeting." The guard sounded very monotone and bored. Yet Normercy had turned red with anger. She picked up the guard, crushed him, then sent him flying into the support beam of the shelter. The dragons of the surrounding area all looked at him, then her. No normal dragon, even her size could do that.

"Oh, my bad!" She sounded innocent, like a young hatchin who had accidently hit a fellow hatchling with their tail while learning to write. The only difference is she had a gleam of death in her eye. That was all followed by screams of terror and complete and total chaos.
image.png
@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld

Nightdance grinned, trying to make the other dragons feel more at ease. She was about to withdraw slightly with a "you're welcome" when she heard a screech.

The dragons around her seemed know as little about this as Nightdance did, so she assumed that this wasn't a special event or something. Especially when the crazy wildclaw climbing the enormous , sacred pillar starting attacking some guards.

She felt a bit of dry amusement, vaguely remembering some musty tomes she had read in which dragons went mad with power and became comically arrogant. Then Nightdance returned to the present - she immediately started thinking about the best way to go about this situation.

Confronting the wildclaw above would be a bad idea. He would shoot her down in the flap of a wing. A ranged bolt, maybe? No, she wasn't accurate enough for that. But Nightdance wasn't one to turn tail and flee when things got dangerous! The best plan would probably be to lie low and observe what was happening, then take action.

Nightdance turned towards the white skydancer next to her after he remarked that they should go, a glint in her eye. "Ah, but my friend, ugly situations are often the most exciting ones. Maybe we should stay and find out exactly what our rampaging brother up there is up to."
@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld

Nightdance grinned, trying to make the other dragons feel more at ease. She was about to withdraw slightly with a "you're welcome" when she heard a screech.

The dragons around her seemed know as little about this as Nightdance did, so she assumed that this wasn't a special event or something. Especially when the crazy wildclaw climbing the enormous , sacred pillar starting attacking some guards.

She felt a bit of dry amusement, vaguely remembering some musty tomes she had read in which dragons went mad with power and became comically arrogant. Then Nightdance returned to the present - she immediately started thinking about the best way to go about this situation.

Confronting the wildclaw above would be a bad idea. He would shoot her down in the flap of a wing. A ranged bolt, maybe? No, she wasn't accurate enough for that. But Nightdance wasn't one to turn tail and flee when things got dangerous! The best plan would probably be to lie low and observe what was happening, then take action.

Nightdance turned towards the white skydancer next to her after he remarked that they should go, a glint in her eye. "Ah, but my friend, ugly situations are often the most exciting ones. Maybe we should stay and find out exactly what our rampaging brother up there is up to."
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
[center][size=2] @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst ( sorry this post is a little messy. ;;'' Next round and they'll be named as the heroes. woop! ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18484810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184849/18484810_350.png[/img] [/url] Velo blinked as she saw the guardian start to walk away. [b]"Oh wait-!"[/b] she called out towards the guardian before she disappeared into the crowd. A huge frown coming to her lips as she looked over towards the younger skydancer and then towards the imperials and other skydancer. With a light frown, Velo curled her wings tightly to her back as she listened. [b]"I-I don't..."[/b] she started softly towards Marx. But was interrupted by more squabbling from above. Entropy smirked, his glowing pink eyes burning as he manged to find a crack in the pillar to stand on. Now fully capable, he rose his head in a mighty fashion. [i]"Welcome, Dragons, Welcome"[/i] was his shout, his smirk widening. He rose his arm, pink glowing around the pillar and snaked through the ground. [i]"Let me introduce myself. I, the great Entropy, am now your new ruler! The gods have reigned for too long, and now it is time for a new rule!"[/i] Dragons around just started muttering, looks of confusion printed upon their features. The guards were now regrouping, planning on how to get the crazy wildclaw off of the pillar. Entropy growled, [i]"SILENCE. SILENCE I SAY!"[/i] he frowned, glaring at everyone. The pink radiating off the pillar violently. [i]"I SWEAR I WILL-"[/i] he was interrupted by another attack by the guards. He still attacked them with the glowy magic, but...this time was different. Instead of the guards taking damage, their eyes started to grow with a pink....which caused Entropy to give an evil laugh [i]"....Ahah! I...didn't expect that to work but...UH nonetheless. ATTACK THE NONBELIEVERS! ENTROPY OUT!"[/i] and like that, the wildclaw seemed to vanish with a puff of smoke, leaving the rampaging guards to wreck havoc on the festival. Velo's eyes widened as a guard started to make his way towards the group, a large guardian snarling angrily at them. [b]"...Uh I think this would be a good time...and actually listen to the skydancer."[/b] the wildclaw choked out, taking a few steps back...then hid behind one of the larger imperials.
@Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst
( sorry this post is a little messy. ;;'' Next round and they'll be named as the heroes. woop! )

18484810_350.png

Velo blinked as she saw the guardian start to walk away. "Oh wait-!" she called out towards the guardian before she disappeared into the crowd. A huge frown coming to her lips as she looked over towards the younger skydancer and then towards the imperials and other skydancer. With a light frown, Velo curled her wings tightly to her back as she listened. "I-I don't..." she started softly towards Marx. But was interrupted by more squabbling from above.

Entropy smirked, his glowing pink eyes burning as he manged to find a crack in the pillar to stand on. Now fully capable, he rose his head in a mighty fashion. "Welcome, Dragons, Welcome" was his shout, his smirk widening. He rose his arm, pink glowing around the pillar and snaked through the ground. "Let me introduce myself. I, the great Entropy, am now your new ruler! The gods have reigned for too long, and now it is time for a new rule!"

Dragons around just started muttering, looks of confusion printed upon their features. The guards were now regrouping, planning on how to get the crazy wildclaw off of the pillar.

Entropy growled, "SILENCE. SILENCE I SAY!" he frowned, glaring at everyone. The pink radiating off the pillar violently. "I SWEAR I WILL-" he was interrupted by another attack by the guards. He still attacked them with the glowy magic, but...this time was different. Instead of the guards taking damage, their eyes started to grow with a pink....which caused Entropy to give an evil laugh

"....Ahah! I...didn't expect that to work but...UH nonetheless. ATTACK THE NONBELIEVERS! ENTROPY OUT!" and like that, the wildclaw seemed to vanish with a puff of smoke, leaving the rampaging guards to wreck havoc on the festival.

Velo's eyes widened as a guard started to make his way towards the group, a large guardian snarling angrily at them. "...Uh I think this would be a good time...and actually listen to the skydancer." the wildclaw choked out, taking a few steps back...then hid behind one of the larger imperials.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
[center] [size=2]@Velociraptorz [b]@Yukiira[/b] @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst[/size] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11973883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119739/11973883_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2] A shiver ran throughout the skydancer's body as the wildclaw on top of the pillar spoke, the tone of his voice holding an evil air to it. Pisces looked around and nodded to the group [b]"Let's head for the for the caves!"[/b] she suggested loud enough for only the group to hear, gesturing to a number of caves that were further from the festival grounds. The [i]possessed[/i] guards were getting closer by the second, and Pisces did not like the look on their faces at all. [b]"We better hurry too!"[/b] she said as she turned and started making her way through the crowd, looking back to see if the group was following. [/size] [/center]
@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst

11973883_350.png

A shiver ran throughout the skydancer's body as the wildclaw on top of the pillar spoke, the tone of his voice holding an evil air to it. Pisces looked around and nodded to the group "Let's head for the for the caves!" she suggested loud enough for only the group to hear, gesturing to a number of caves that were further from the festival grounds.

The possessed guards were getting closer by the second, and Pisces did not like the look on their faces at all. "We better hurry too!" she said as she turned and started making her way through the crowd, looking back to see if the group was following.
[/center]
w1ACBzV.png
Yuki's Derg Shop
[center][size=2]@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Justalittleworld @Skyemyst -----[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14328260][img]http://s25.postimg.org/hovkvbduj/Delyth_Small.png[/img][/url][/center] The wildclaw was still screaming, and in the back of her mind Delyth continued listening to him rant while she moved through the crowd. There were a lot of...altered...guards menacing the crowd. The majority of the bystanders were still milling around confused though. [i]I'll stay grounded to avoid attention until the crowd becomes more chaotic[/i], she thought, continuing to weave her way through the other dragons. [i]Maybe I can circle around to the other side?[/i] She looked up at the ranting wildclaw thoughtfully. Her attention was on the mad dragon above, and in her momentary distraction, she didn't see the guard coming. A large ridgeback with gleaming eyes plowed into her, knocking her over. She took the fall poorly. Delyth quickly looked up at the ridgeback to see his jaw snapping out at her throat. She caught his mouth in her forelimb and grimaced in pain as his teeth sunk in, digging through her bracers. His neck was now exposed, though. She reached out with her unpinned claw to slice into his throat - And stopped herself abruptly. [i]Shit, he's being controlled, I can't just -[/i] The ridgeback took advantage of her hesitation, pulling his head back and bringing a good section of her bracer as well as some flesh. He drew back nimbly and spat his token onto the ground. Delyth quickly rolled back onto her feet and surveyed her surroundings. The other dragons in the crowd had drawn away from her and the guard. Some were engaged in combat with other guards. The ridgeback keened loudly at her, moving his head in a strange, jerky pattern. She bared her teeth at him, tensing her shoulders in preparation. [i]So much for getting to the Tower without being noticed.[/i]

Delyth_Small.png

The wildclaw was still screaming, and in the back of her mind Delyth continued listening to him rant while she moved through the crowd. There were a lot of...altered...guards menacing the crowd. The majority of the bystanders were still milling around confused though. I'll stay grounded to avoid attention until the crowd becomes more chaotic, she thought, continuing to weave her way through the other dragons. Maybe I can circle around to the other side? She looked up at the ranting wildclaw thoughtfully.

Her attention was on the mad dragon above, and in her momentary distraction, she didn't see the guard coming. A large ridgeback with gleaming eyes plowed into her, knocking her over. She took the fall poorly. Delyth quickly looked up at the ridgeback to see his jaw snapping out at her throat. She caught his mouth in her forelimb and grimaced in pain as his teeth sunk in, digging through her bracers. His neck was now exposed, though. She reached out with her unpinned claw to slice into his throat -

And stopped herself abruptly. ****, he's being controlled, I can't just - The ridgeback took advantage of her hesitation, pulling his head back and bringing a good section of her bracer as well as some flesh. He drew back nimbly and spat his token onto the ground. Delyth quickly rolled back onto her feet and surveyed her surroundings. The other dragons in the crowd had drawn away from her and the guard. Some were engaged in combat with other guards. The ridgeback keened loudly at her, moving his head in a strange, jerky pattern. She bared her teeth at him, tensing her shoulders in preparation.

So much for getting to the Tower without being noticed.
Small-Ad-Text-Only.pngBadge.png- Light-Network-Gold-Shadow.png
@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai

Nightdance tensed when the guards started taking on a strange appearance, though she permitted herself a moment of amusement at the crazy coatl.

However, this was no time to joke around; they were now being attacked by mind-controlled guards! Nightdance decided to go with the others, since she couldn't hope to take on that many dragons by herself. The pillar climber had also mysteriously disappeared. Entropy, he said. I'll keep that in mind, she thought.

Nightdance started towards the caves that Sci had indicated, but then a ridgeback approached them and attacked. He was acting incredibly strange.

Her pride wouldn't let her flee like a hatchling with its tail in between its legs, not while another dragon was being attacked so nearby. Nightdance stood on her hind legs and spread her wings, growling, trying to draw the ridgeback's attention so she could trip it with a quick move. Or maybe she could just distract it for long enough for her ally to strike...

Well, this festival had just taken a sudden turn into the deep end. One minute you were indulging in cream puffs, and the next you were fighting a pink-eyed, mind-controlled, bloodthirsty guard set upon you by a coatl who had lost his marbles.
@Velociraptorz @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai

Nightdance tensed when the guards started taking on a strange appearance, though she permitted herself a moment of amusement at the crazy coatl.

However, this was no time to joke around; they were now being attacked by mind-controlled guards! Nightdance decided to go with the others, since she couldn't hope to take on that many dragons by herself. The pillar climber had also mysteriously disappeared. Entropy, he said. I'll keep that in mind, she thought.

Nightdance started towards the caves that Sci had indicated, but then a ridgeback approached them and attacked. He was acting incredibly strange.

Her pride wouldn't let her flee like a hatchling with its tail in between its legs, not while another dragon was being attacked so nearby. Nightdance stood on her hind legs and spread her wings, growling, trying to draw the ridgeback's attention so she could trip it with a quick move. Or maybe she could just distract it for long enough for her ally to strike...

Well, this festival had just taken a sudden turn into the deep end. One minute you were indulging in cream puffs, and the next you were fighting a pink-eyed, mind-controlled, bloodthirsty guard set upon you by a coatl who had lost his marbles.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Ragworts @Yukiira @remaai @Skyemyst
So sorry it took so long, Family issues + school issues + Musical issues got in my way.. ;u;! But I'm ready to get this roleplay started again. ;u;!! (Note, though. I might still be a little MIA until the weekend next week, finals...they wanna kill me I swear. Ahaha!

Ragwaorts (Aka, Velo just name changed..sorry!) was staring with wide eyes at the guards who were being controlled, her mouth opened as she tried to sputter out something before the Skydancer spoke sense. Run. Ragworts didn't like to view herself as a coward, but gosh diddly darn, these big burly dragons were more than what the wildclaw could handle.

Flicking her tail wildly, Ragworts turned slightly to prepare to run until she actually caught sight of the ridgeback trying to actually KILL the guardian of their group. Okay. She needed the big dragons to help her so uh...as the ridgeback was a snapping, Ragworts did something pretty stupid.

"They need our help!" she shouted over towards the Skydancer, Pisces. "FOR THE GLADEKEEPER. BRUGH!!"

Annnd, yeah. The wildclaw shot forwards. Her brightly colored wings spread out wide on either side of her as she literally jumped up onto the bloodthirsty ridgeback as he was distracted with the guardian before biting and digging her claws into the dragons back.

Next festival. She's staying home, that's for sure.
@Ragworts @Yukiira @remaai @Skyemyst
So sorry it took so long, Family issues + school issues + Musical issues got in my way.. ;u;! But I'm ready to get this roleplay started again. ;u;!! (Note, though. I might still be a little MIA until the weekend next week, finals...they wanna kill me I swear. Ahaha!

Ragwaorts (Aka, Velo just name changed..sorry!) was staring with wide eyes at the guards who were being controlled, her mouth opened as she tried to sputter out something before the Skydancer spoke sense. Run. Ragworts didn't like to view herself as a coward, but gosh diddly darn, these big burly dragons were more than what the wildclaw could handle.

Flicking her tail wildly, Ragworts turned slightly to prepare to run until she actually caught sight of the ridgeback trying to actually KILL the guardian of their group. Okay. She needed the big dragons to help her so uh...as the ridgeback was a snapping, Ragworts did something pretty stupid.

"They need our help!" she shouted over towards the Skydancer, Pisces. "FOR THE GLADEKEEPER. BRUGH!!"

Annnd, yeah. The wildclaw shot forwards. Her brightly colored wings spread out wide on either side of her as she literally jumped up onto the bloodthirsty ridgeback as he was distracted with the guardian before biting and digging her claws into the dragons back.

Next festival. She's staying home, that's for sure.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
[center] [size=2]@Ragworts [b]@Yukiira[/b] @Solztize @remaai @Skyemyst I hope you don't mind me introducing another dragon to the rp. Though I won't be doing her POV, I will be deciding what she does.[/size] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11973883][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/119739/11973883.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12355467][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/123555/12355467.png[/img][/url] [size=2] [i]"They need our help!"[/i] She heard the wildclaw shout before attacking the crazed ridgeback. This is definitely not what she was expecting when she left home a hours before. Attacking dragons, and during a festival? This is absolutely crazy. Thoughts ran through the skydancer's head like a speeding spiral during the wind festival. And she tossed ideas of running away out the figurative window and joined Ragworts in the mess that was frightened dragons and psycho guards. Sci wasn't a fighter, and did not dare attack the guards who were almost twice her size, so she ran to the fleeing festival goers and guided them from the chaos of the fighting and onto safer routes away from the festival. While doing that a familiar bright blue scaly head caught her eye. [b]"Rana?!"[/b] [/size] [/center]
@Ragworts @Yukiira @Solztize @remaai @Skyemyst

I hope you don't mind me introducing another dragon to the rp. Though I won't be doing her POV, I will be deciding what she does.

11973883.png12355467.png

"They need our help!" She heard the wildclaw shout before attacking the crazed ridgeback. This is definitely not what she was expecting when she left home a hours before. Attacking dragons, and during a festival? This is absolutely crazy. Thoughts ran through the skydancer's head like a speeding spiral during the wind festival. And she tossed ideas of running away out the figurative window and joined Ragworts in the mess that was frightened dragons and psycho guards.

Sci wasn't a fighter, and did not dare attack the guards who were almost twice her size, so she ran to the fleeing festival goers and guided them from the chaos of the fighting and onto safer routes away from the festival. While doing that a familiar bright blue scaly head caught her eye. "Rana?!"
[/center]
w1ACBzV.png
Yuki's Derg Shop
1 2 3 4