Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | So my Red Dergs had hatchlings and
1 2
@psyarch, I'd love a ping when you hatch more they are adorable!!!
@psyarch, I'd love a ping when you hatch more they are adorable!!!
@Psyarch Oh my god they are gorgeous! *o* I would ask you to tell me when you sell them, but I'm sure I'll be to poor to afford one x')
@Psyarch Oh my god they are gorgeous! *o* I would ask you to tell me when you sell them, but I'm sure I'll be to poor to afford one x')
eUMhm7B.png
@Psyarch Adorable future dark lords!
@Psyarch Adorable future dark lords!
?J1zcN=party.png
@MissAmon
Certainly!!
@CrazyassBat (haha nice name you have there)
I'm thinking about making an auction thread for these lovelies seeming that I have gathered quite a lot of interest so!
@CosmicGale
Haha yes of course :D
@MissAmon
Certainly!!
@CrazyassBat (haha nice name you have there)
I'm thinking about making an auction thread for these lovelies seeming that I have gathered quite a lot of interest so!
@CosmicGale
Haha yes of course :D
@Psyarch (thanks XD)
Ah yes I would be interested! I'll most likely end up not being able to buy one, but if there's a slight chance, I'd like to take it x)
@Psyarch (thanks XD)
Ah yes I would be interested! I'll most likely end up not being able to buy one, but if there's a slight chance, I'd like to take it x)
eUMhm7B.png
@Psyarch

Could you please put me on a pinglist if you breed them again? They are just gorgeous, and I've got some lemon/obs/obs cry/stripe babies I would love to pair them with!
@Psyarch

Could you please put me on a pinglist if you breed them again? They are just gorgeous, and I've got some lemon/obs/obs cry/stripe babies I would love to pair them with!
157p6oj.jpg
@Psyarch

@Psyarch

157p6oj.jpg
@CrazyassBat
No worries!! :D
@homecoming
Yeah sure! I will most definitely breed them again c:
@CrazyassBat
No worries!! :D
@homecoming
Yeah sure! I will most definitely breed them again c:
1 2