Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | 11 Elements Nest Rentals
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 158 159
@Nyxis
I don't have lair space at the moment but I can make it soon! Can you send me CR? I'll accept it after I expand my lair....! It doesn't take long just one hour perhaps...!
@Nyxis
I don't have lair space at the moment but I can make it soon! Can you send me CR? I'll accept it after I expand my lair....! It doesn't take long just one hour perhaps...!
@AviarRoost sure, after rollover if i haven't fallen asleep. it's 3 am here
@AviarRoost sure, after rollover if i haven't fallen asleep. it's 3 am here
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis
OMG sorry I bother your sleep.... you don't have to wait take a sleep.... though I try to finish it ASAP

I have space now!
@Nyxis
OMG sorry I bother your sleep.... you don't have to wait take a sleep.... though I try to finish it ASAP

I have space now!
@Coronae

Great! I added you to the list!
@Coronae

Great! I added you to the list!
@Devitome

If you respond to this I will be putting you on the main list or light nest rentals.
@Devitome

If you respond to this I will be putting you on the main list or light nest rentals.
@GoldLake

The dragons are ready to hatch but i will need to give you two of my dragons. Then I can hatch them and we can exchange the three of mine for three of yours and the last one with the 5000 treasure on it.
@GoldLake

The dragons are ready to hatch but i will need to give you two of my dragons. Then I can hatch them and we can exchange the three of mine for three of yours and the last one with the 5000 treasure on it.
@6jellybean70

Sounds good!
@6jellybean70

Sounds good!
@6jellybean70 Thanks! Here's hoping I get to help peoples!
@6jellybean70 Thanks! Here's hoping I get to help peoples!
@goldlake

Thank you for trading dragons and working with me to get the pair to nest successfully with good hatchlings. I hope you like them with their dark blue eyes! I will be adding you to the page of rentals, in case you don't know, the next time you rent from us the price you pay the other person will be less and at the fourth time it will be free. The the cycle would start over again. Thank you for using 11 Elements Nest Rentals!!!
@goldlake

Thank you for trading dragons and working with me to get the pair to nest successfully with good hatchlings. I hope you like them with their dark blue eyes! I will be adding you to the page of rentals, in case you don't know, the next time you rent from us the price you pay the other person will be less and at the fourth time it will be free. The the cycle would start over again. Thank you for using 11 Elements Nest Rentals!!!
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 158 159