Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Carib/Storm/Teal G1 w/ matching eyes
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19730532] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197306/19730532_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Here he is, in all his brilliantly blue glory! There's lots of interesting possibilities with this dragon- I'm a big fan of Cherub/Peregrine/Glimmer myself, but Butterfly is pretty nice too. He's already named, but I can throw in a renaming scroll if you don't like his current name. [quote=Auction!!] Auction starts on Jan 7th and will end on the 15th, which gives you a little over a week to bid. [b]Starting bid:[/b] 150kT or 175g T:G ratio is 650:1, and I'll also take payment in eggs, festival familiars, skins, or apparel, or silks and flowerfalls! (all valued at the second-lowest AH price) [b]Ceiling bid [/b](is that what it's called? When I immediately sell the dragon?) is 400kT or 620g~ or you could add an egg or a cool accent/skin to your lower bid and see if I'll take that. Ask me if you have any questions~ [/quote]

Here he is, in all his brilliantly blue glory! There's lots of interesting possibilities with this dragon- I'm a big fan of Cherub/Peregrine/Glimmer myself, but Butterfly is pretty nice too. He's already named, but I can throw in a renaming scroll if you don't like his current name.
Auction!! wrote:
Auction starts on Jan 7th and will end on the 15th, which gives you a little over a week to bid.

Starting bid: 150kT or 175g
T:G ratio is 650:1, and I'll also take payment in eggs, festival familiars, skins, or apparel, or silks and flowerfalls! (all valued at the second-lowest AH price)

Ceiling bid (is that what it's called? When I immediately sell the dragon?) is 400kT or 620g~ or you could add an egg or a cool accent/skin to your lower bid and see if I'll take that.

Ask me if you have any questions~
@cybertroniantoa

Last day ping, please? ^.^
@cybertroniantoa

Last day ping, please? ^.^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja

All right!
@DarkNiiinja

All right!
one last boop before the auction expires!

@DarkNiiinja looks like if nobody else bids you'll get him for SB!
one last boop before the auction expires!

@DarkNiiinja looks like if nobody else bids you'll get him for SB!
@cybertroniantoa

Ooo! Okie dokie! I just spent a lot (basically all of my treasure and gems) just recently... X'D
So, if no one else does show interest, maybe we can work out a deal with items as a partial payment or something until I can get the rest...? ^~^
@cybertroniantoa

Ooo! Okie dokie! I just spent a lot (basically all of my treasure and gems) just recently... X'D
So, if no one else does show interest, maybe we can work out a deal with items as a partial payment or something until I can get the rest...? ^~^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja

Oh yeah, that's fine!
@DarkNiiinja

Oh yeah, that's fine!